Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Red Cloud

lou,

I was Sitting Bull and then Red Cloud. That's it. I was about to apologize for calling you stupid and delusional yesterday, but.........

Do you think Lindsay is drinking right now and snorting high grade coke and planning three jewelry heists?

Lu

Red Cloud about a minute ago

lou,

____________________________

Come on, Red Cloud, you know she's doing most, if not all of those things, once she wakes up. Let's not play games here. Yeah, she was an adorable kid but she's not that innocent kid anymore. Yikes, gads, no.

Red Cloud

------------------------------

It's very difficult for me to believe you're this dumb. You're playing the dolt to stay ahead of the opposition, right. Am I wrong?!?!

Bye

john smith

Since TMZ changed the format of the posts by adding avatars I have only posted under John Smith. Months ago I made some posts under lou and friendoflindsay.

Rogue Warrior

Lu 20 minutes ago

Red Cloud, okay, how's this? You have made up quite a few different aliases before. You've admitted it.

Rage Warrior is most definitely Puckett, therock, Seeker, etc., etc.

Are you, in fact, Rage Warrior? I don't know. I would hope not. Actually, that's a compliment to you because I'd like to think of you as just some guy who smokes way too much dope and enjoys jerking off to Lohan.

BTW, nifty how you have yourself on alert so whenever your name is mentioned here, you arrive.
====================================================
One thing is for certain, Lu is delusional. I'm often imitated but NEVER duplicated!!!!! Just keeping it real Lu!

And to think Lindsay is partying away right now, further demonstrates the H8rs desire to bring Lindsay down at all costs!

Her stalker was real and a FAR cry what you call stalking around here.

Much Later!

Red Cloud

further demonstrates the H8rs desire to bring Lindsay down at all costs!
-----------
Ditto!

gone for the day

Lu

Actually, Red Cloud, I'm sorry to see you playing dumb on Lohan's antics. Yes, really.

Lu

No one wants to imitate you, Rage Warrior, except you. You've done a fine job of reproducing yourself everywhere on this board. I won't even include the snarky comment about that.

the Seeker

wow, blue Luo is on the rag bigtime today .What happened LU someone run over your doggie?

Lu

Must have made Milo mad when I said that Lucifer is inside him, rather than outside.

Lu

Hey, Milo, has the lovely Lindsay invited you over to her house, lately, cause I haven't seen any photos of you there? I hope that you and she aren't on the outs - again. Cause otherwise I know you would be selling all of the photos and interviews, knowing not a lick of discretion.

Cheri

You need to be more then just careful, this kind of a person will not take no for an answer, I hope to see you in many more movies

Lu

After careful consideration, a group of concerned posters have decided and declared that Rage Warrior has Troll Syndrome. It is a very grave disorder *nods seriously* where there is no cure. The only treatment is to administer a lobotomy. That way they cannot infect others with their troll symptoms. Care must be used after touching a keyboard immediately after a troll has posted, and Trollaseptic must immediately be administered to all potentially infected body parts. The only cure for Troll Syndrome is an education. Upon the completion of many years of study, a trollploma will be awarded.

Thank you.

The AMA

Lu

Advisory Update:

There are several variations of troll syndrome

Some are in denial of having troll syndrome and will go against their very nature but will revert back with a vengeance.

Unfortunately all individuals that are inflicted with this horrible disorder suffer from low iq's alcoholism, and general verbal diarrhea.

sean

Hello LU,
I get your drift about MiLO and his online antics but, having been involved with online communications since it's inception I am not often affected by the caustic words typed into someones keyboard.
RE:
The words only have the power you as the reader give to them. Most of his crap is useless banter trying to elicit an emotional response from his daughters (perceived enemies)and intimidate users from commenting negatively about his family.

I think @seeker is someone else pretending to be MiLO, maybe a Sullivan or one of his burly bejeweled boyfriends.@John Smith is a old hanger on trying to relive his glory days with Dina....
And if I remember correctly it was the fake LOU/@JS that started the whole child rapist nonsense with his other alter ego @FOL and provoked the wrath of TMZ and HB.

You are sooo correct about the Demonic delusions of the corrupted souls of men.

Blessings from US...