Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Rogue Warrior

Well Lu, I must congratulate you on self diagnosing your condition! Well done!

What amazes me is that regardless of what is written about Lindsay, the H8rs will always dwell on the "WHY'S and "What If's" rather than the WHAT IS!

Hating on Lindsay DOES impact your life negatively, in ways you can't imagine. Pessimistic behavior is nauseating and deadly. FACT!

Over and Out!

Lu

If hating on evil actions is evil, then so be it.

Ghost Rider

On the contrary RW, I have found in my experiment, that wishing well on others and thinking positive has done absolutely nothing, and has actually had a negative outcome. My former religion teaches that the amount of happiness, and unhappiness one experiences in life has already been pre determined, so that means nothing really matters, especially religion. I call it my former religion because I am not very happy with the universe right now.

Red Cloud

in

She's and entertainer first and foremost. Funny!

out

Red Cloud

in

She's an entertainer first and foremost. Funny!

out

Lu

She's a Troubled Former Child Star, Red Cloud.

Izzy, sorry to hear that you aren't happy right now.

Lu

Hey, Sean,

You know, usually I'd find it a noble thing for a father to righteously defend his daughter's reputation and good name. Even kids who do wrong deserve to have parents try to help them, to a certain extent. But mindlessly and viciously defending a person who purposely does wrong for thrills (it seems) shows no sort of character whatever, to me, especially since he sees no wrong in her misdeeds and also tries to smear others to obviscate her wrongs. In fact, it shows the complete opposite, a lack of moral character from a man who refused to ever step up to be a father and now thinks that being violent will fill the void.

As you say, his words are, indeed useless banter intended to keep people from saying anything negative about his family. I personally am unaffected by what Milo and co. writes because I find him to be completely blank as a human being, save for the dogged violence and stupid misplaced lust.

Again, I loved the Gaelic prayer. Thanks.

sean

Izzy 31 minutes ago

=================================
Welcome back Tarot girl.
That is because your weak mind and false belief system is unjust and decrepit.

Grandma Cracker

This one will break your heart which ever side you are on.

It's my good dedd for the day

Lu

Hayzeus, when was that released, Red Cloud, 50 years ago? She looks muchmuchmuchmuch different now. She still had an innocent child's face then, and it was fluid. Yes, I agree, it was a good clip. But there is no way in Hell's Half Acre that she could do that now with that wasted face that doesn't move. No way.

Ghost Rider

Sean, I am not here to be nice, friendly, or caring. I*****ave a crap about your opinion I would of asked!

Lu

Grandma Cracker, I have to admit, I was stunned when I saw how childlike and innocent she still appeared (doubt she was) in the clip Red Cloud provided. I think it's from 2005. Six years. I guess she was still a child. I guess what's even more stunning is how completely she's lost that look at only 24 going on 100. It's not just the sun damaged face or the coke bloat, it's the dead look in her eyes.

Wow. Feckin scary.

sean

LU,
I agree he is corrupt to the core !

Nuair a ardaím mo chlaíomh lasrach agus nuair a bheireann mo lámh i mbreithiúnas, imreoidh mé díoltas ar mo naimhde agus tabharfaidh cor in aghaidh chaim ar mo chéastúnaigh. A Thiarna, ardaigh go dtí do lámh dheis mé agus áirigh i measc na Naomh mé.

translation = When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengeance upon my enemies and I shall repay those who have hazed me. Oh Lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.

lu your spirit shines through the darkest night...

Lu

Izzy 31 minutes ago

_______________________________

Please don't take this as a knock but that really doesn't sound like a very comforting religion to follow if all is predetermined. In fact, it sounds depressing to me but people must follow it for a reason that I don't fathom.

Ghost Rider

False belief system my ASS! All religion comes from teachers who have all supposedly gone to this place in the Himalayas, where they have supposedly come in contact with a demigod named Lord Siva who teaches them the Ve*****nowledge, which is the foundation of all religions. Ninjas, Gurus, Shamans, Samurais, ect. call this place in the Himalayas Shambala, so dont even start your crap with me, saying my knowledge is unjust.