Mel Gibson -- Helping Poor Guatemalan Kids

6/8/2011 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson has touched down in Guatemala -- where he's  doing work for a kids charity -- the same kids charity he did work for to complete his court-ordered community service.

0608_mel_mending_BN_02

Mel completed his 16 hours of community service several months ago with Mending Kids. The community service was part of  the plea deal he struck for allegedly striking ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

Mending Kids International provides medical care to underprivileged children. Robyn Gibson is a former President of the Malibu chapter.  Mel and Robyn have been doing work with the charity for years.

Midwesterner

Question to those of good will: Were today's trolls the same old gang with different nicknames?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Belinda, I did too! But she is just vulgar, ugly and repulsive now.

Belinda

If they are same gang with different nicks then they are cowards. All I know is that they were really mean today, to everyone, even to the poor children in Guatamala.

Nasty bunch.

We are use to them, but imagine a person coming on here for the first time. They must think that they are nuts.

Tellthetruth59

@MW - I don't know if they are the same, but it doesn't matter. It's a given some people will never change their mind about Gibson. You can't fight it. You can only state your own opinion.

chris

Pix of Mel in Guatemala

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2001227/Mel-Gibson-dotes-babies-Guatemalan-hospital--custody-battle-ex-Oksana-heats-up.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Midwesterner

Thanks for posting the link, Chris.

I wonder why the appeal wasn't heard before Monday? Are the CA courts backed up that far?

It's just about impossible for me to believe that Ox is in any way damaged by Kolodny being Gibson's attorney. It seems fr more likely that this is just another prolonging tactic, worth maybe an additional six months of photos of her loading groceries in a Ralph's parking lot.

Tellthetruth59

@MW and Chris - boy Ox comes off poorly in that Daily Mail article. She was going after Dalton for similar reasons. Yeah... guys just love to beat the crap out of her and begrudge her proper child support. If that article doesn't say "Ox is an extortionist and scammer" I don't know what does.

Midwesterner

Tellthetruth59 19 minutes ago

__________________________________

Yeah, but what is the point in ensuring that the judge in the child custody case, who has all sorts of discretionary powers,reads over the notes Anteau made? Something doesn't add up here.

Midwesterner

According to the site below, the release date for The Beaver in DVD will be in August but the specific day will not be announced until June 28.

Tellthetruth59

@MW - IMO it's just stall and PR tactics. I suspect it won't go anywhere with the courts. Judges see this BS all the time in custody cases. Not on this ridiculous scale though... She disgusts me.

Sincerity

Hands on interactive charitable work is "commendable".

Hopefully, Mel Gibson will continue to do so in the future. By the way, whatever happened to the so-called "CHARITABLE" endeavors that Ole Greedy was suppose to be doing??? Giving away "FREE" BJ's doesn't count!!! Of course, those come with "strings attached" and she'll use them to strangle her prey and suck them dry like a spider. If all goes well, Ole Greedy will be forced to HONOR ALL THE AGREEMENTS SHE'S SIGNED and continue to fade back into the "obscurity" she "slithered" out of. Quite frankly, I was hoping for "deportation" but I suspect she's been extorting "high profile" people for quite sometime. As the old saying goes, "keep your friends close and your ENEMIES closer".

Muppet

God-Is-Busy 8 hours ago
@ Muppet...I always follow thru with what I say. Take my word for it. HOSTEL!!! U sadistic piece of turd. Time people like you got the medicine you dished out on others. I never saw a sorry or a forgive me. Only laughter. I am not vengeful, but time you knew the pain and hardship you inflicted on others.

Forget your meds today? Seriously go take them!

BEAVER The Puppet

Have they done a head count to make sure Mel hasn't stolen any brown babies?

Muppet

Not sure why people think Mel steals babies. Quit making sh*t up.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

People DON'T --only imitation puppets do!