Mel Gibson -- Helping Poor Guatemalan Kids

6/8/2011 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson has touched down in Guatemala -- where he's  doing work for a kids charity -- the same kids charity he did work for to complete his court-ordered community service.

0608_mel_mending_BN_02

Mel completed his 16 hours of community service several months ago with Mending Kids. The community service was part of  the plea deal he struck for allegedly striking ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

Mending Kids International provides medical care to underprivileged children. Robyn Gibson is a former President of the Malibu chapter.  Mel and Robyn have been doing work with the charity for years.

Tellthetruth59

Hippie loving PC mentally challenged types need to break the suction seal on their sphincter so they can extract their heads without too much damage to their gray matter.

Tellthetruth59

God-Is-Busy

@ Muppet...I always follow thru with what I say. Take my word for it. HOSTEL!!! U sadistic piece of turd. Time people like you got the medicine you dished out on others. I never saw a sorry or a forgive me. Only laughter. I am not vengeful, but time you knew the pain and hardship you inflicted on others.

Midwesterner

@Tell - you are in fine form today!

@FN I think it is *******. (past tense for *******.) that is getting censored. The "e" in Mel*******ers didn't get blocked.

Midwesterner

Midwesterner less than a minute ago

@Tell - you are in fine form today!

________________________

Good grief. Apparently they've set things to eliminate the "." we put in to block the censoring!

The word that was blocked was the past tense for the commonly used word meaning "to defecate."

The word that is

Midwesterner

Now, when we figure out what got censored, we need to count asterisks that represent periods in attempts to avoid censorship.

Censorship here seems to be based on "words you wouldn't let school children use in class. If TMZ wanted to censor obscenities, they would have to censor themselves in every story they do on the Kartrashians.

Trix LaRue

Ummmm....Truth sweetie....Maybe you should pull something out of your "sphincter" so you can properly use the "Add Comment" button.

God-Is-Busy

U r still around here MidWest...Talking about defecation, you really are ****, since for years you have been hanging around and still no development. You are a sorry excuse of a human being.

God-Is-Busy

And there are people who would do it freely....Serves me right. You really are ugly as sin.

Tellthetruth59

@Trix - it's my trigger finger that caused the double post. I'm waving it in your direction right now.

Confused

God-Is-Busy--

You are vile----no wonder people leave the church, if this is what you represent. Forgiveness must not be in you vocabulaty, but hatred, death threats, maiming are.

Tellthetruth59

@God-is-busy - I would think a spokesperson for God would keep a better calendar. MW hasn't been here for "years." This story has been going on for slightly less than a year.

twilightmom

disgusted. 4 hours ago
All the charity work in the world isn't going to make me want to watch a Mel Gibson film again, court-ordered or not.
-------------------------------
And anyone cares about what you have to say, why.........................??
Puh..lease!

spyke

He actually looks a bit better in that photo too. It is such a shame that the guy who brought us Braveheart and entertained people in the Mad Max and Lethal Weapon movies had to end up the way he has, looks gone, respect lost, marriage and career over and all it took was to stay on the bottle for most of his life.

God-Is-Busy

@ confused...Jesus once said, do not throw the pearls in front of pigs...You speak to me about Christian feelings because it serves you right. You have no remorse, no fear of God. You gloated while you could and now that the knife is pointing your way, you expect cheap Christian sentiment. You will not be forgiven. Since you had years to prove goodness, that never occured. I will leave you to your lord, the devil. Enjoy the ride!