Bill Clinton & Keith Richards

Rock Star Dinner

6/8/2011 6:26 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

It was a sexagenarian rock star summit, as former President Bill Clinton, 64, had dinner with an upright  Keith Richards, 67, of the Rolling Stones at Craft in NYC last night.

0608_bill_clinton_Splash
With no groupies in sight, Bill settled for taking home some leftovers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

chicagannie

Geez....Keith looks like the Grim Reaper. I always said I wanted to see the Stones in concert before he dies - they better tour SOON!

HA

wow, you guys are all idiots :)

Ro

Really Bill? An orange tie with a brown suit?

TJDestry

Hey, look: Two highly intelligent, highly successful men providing fun and gossip for a lot of stupid losers.

Studs

Folks, have we lost the plot, I really don't like the comment keef promotes drugs, is this because we know he has done drugs and he's a rock star, remember the survey done in the states that 40% of dollers bills had traces of Coke on them, it's not just Keef or Bill for that matter, eating a Mc donalds is a drug these days, I knopw I have young kids and I know the change after not to mention a bottle of coka cola, it'sw sad what the media has dome to us and how we WANT to look at other people so closely and half the time presume the worst in them....if we all shut the TV and laptops off for a few days we may get a grip on LIFE

Mika

Sure "leftovers" that's all that is in the bag.

Jay

I've heard of a 'paradox', but now I've seen a
'pair o' douchebags'.

Cuthbert Twill

Two men who are more famous, successful, worldly, wise and rich than any of the snot-nosed dweebs putting them down on an anonymous message board. None of you little pudgy, ugly little children will even make it to TMZ, let alone become leader of the free world or a guitarist in one of the most famous, successful and influential rock and roll bands of all time. Live with yourselves, little creepies.

David

What's in the Bag? I'll tell you what's in the bag. It's the knife OJ used to Kill His wife and Ron Goldman. Bill bragged and said he had it, and Keith said "Bring it to Dinner, I want to used it to cutt my Steak"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5