« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ultimate Warrior Accuses Hulk of Drug Use, Wife-Swap

6/8/2011 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Ultimate Warrior has released a hate-filled attack against his former rival Hulk Hogan -- claiming the wrestling icon is a cocaine-abusing "dope head" who once tried to get Warrior to have sex with his wife.

2011-0608-ultimate-warrior-youtube-still

Warrior released the rant yesterday to tease a 55 minute anti-Hogan video he plans to release later this month ... the latest attack in a bitter personal feud that's been going on between the wrestlers for years.

Warrior offers no hard evidence to back his claims -- but gives specific details about Hulk's alleged drug use and sex life.

When Hulk was asked if he's seen the new video, Hogan posted on his Twitter page, "I have no interest to even lower myself to communicate with [Warrior]."

TMZ has attempted to reach Hogan for comment -- so far, no luck.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sloane

would not be surprised if there was some truth in this

Charmange

When UW first started talking I thought 'here we go again, just another rant from a hasbeen wrestler still fighting the feud that should have died with their career', but when I saw the spliced in interviews with Hulk Hogan (from an interview I never saw). I thought 'really? Warrior has some valid points about Hogan throwing Savage under the bus after he is dead and can't disfute the claims.' LOW move Hogan...very classless.

tenyearsgone2009

I thought EVERYTHING this guy said about Hogan was common knowledge. No new revelations here. Who cares about these lunatic wrestlers anyway. UW, you come off even more pathetic than the man your are trying to take down.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

damn why cant i just turn the channel

Heidi

No worries Hogan, I'll lower myself and watch it for you. :)

carol

I believe him - I don't know why he's doing this but I believe him.

Carl

He has never been able to accept that Hulk is a far bigger legend in wrestling than he is, and that Hulk is still getting lots of media attention and jobs. Warrior had a brief window of a couple years in the late 80s when he was as big of a name as Hulk and I guess he can't let that time go.

Plus he's been an unstable right wing nut for years now!

Hershey Bar

I admire Warrior for doing this. Never liked Hogan as I always thought he was a fake. He and a few others were the downfall of WCW. Now, he is taking TNA down. You go Warrior!

bahhh

One crazy person calling another crazy person "crazy"...nice...I smell a HUGE build up for Wrestlemnaia, or whatever the next PPV McMahon has brewing in the works..While I'm sure a lot of what Warrior says is probably true, he is just riding both Hogan's and Savage's coattails for his own little comeback...

KC

Hogan didn't bad talk Randy after his death. This interview aired on the day Randy died on HDNET. So it was therefore taped prior to the accident. The clips are also very edited. Hogan talked about how Randy was the hardest worker and the best wrestler he had ever worked with. Hogan has had some personal crap to deal with, but you don't see him cursing on YouTube clips for everyone to see. This is the UW trying to make a comeback at Hulk's expense, and it makes me sick.

Chris

I believe everything Warrior said. Hulk Hogan is an egomaniacal, self centered piece of crap.

Robert

lets be honest Hogan couldn't possibly lower himself any further after those conversations he had with his loser son in prison. Hogan is a s***bag.

toad

This story is nothing but a bunch of immature BS

puddintang

I find it hard to believe those are extensions. The hair is so thin I would imagine we'd see where they're attached. Yes that the only subject of the entire video I want to argue about. ha.

shiela

I'm thinking that the Ultimate warrior is on steriods and the steriods are making him crazy...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments