Joey Fatone PIMPS Thundercats Sword in Sale

6/9/2011 2:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joey Fatone is saying bye, bye, bye to the contents of his Orlando home -- in the form of a MASSIVE estate sale this weekend -- featuring all sorts of awesome crap ... like the SWORD OF OMENS!

0609_welcome_fatone_launch
TMZ has learned the Fatone family is moving and EVERYTHING must go -- including Joey's Death Star replica, his personal Sword of Omens from Thundercats, arcade games, furniture, art, dishes, grill utensils ... all the way down to his clothes and shoes.

In fact ... since everything in the house is marked with price tags -- it looks like the only thing not included in the sale is the kitchen sink.

... unless the price is right.

Stars Take the Plunge With Deep Necklines

More and more stars are taking the plunge -- with sexy deep necklines. From 23-year-old RIhanna to 48-year-old Demi Moore to 65-year-old Goldie Hawn, skin is most definitely in.

0609_welcome_PLUNGING_launch

Steven Tyler Puts Up His Daisy Dukes

Wearing a pair of Haley Reinhart's "American Idol" short shorts, Steven Tyler showed off his 63-year-old smooth legs in Maui on Wednesday.

0609_steven_tyler_Mavrix_zoom_launch
Dude looks like he's in lady pants.

Depp's Flawless Face Turns 48!

Johnny Depp turns 48-years-old today -- and to mark the occasion, we're taking a look back at some of his best and worst red carpet moments and craziest costumes through the years!

0609_welcome_DEPP_launch
From his days starting out on "21 Jump Street" and "Nightmare on Elm Street" in the 80s, the "Edward Scissorhands" and "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" of the 90s to his "Pirates of the Caribbean"-filled 2000s, check out all his premiere looks and outfits from the movies.

Happy Birthday!

Young 'Forrest Gump': 'Memba Him?

Michael Conner Humphreys is best known for playing young "Forrest Gump" in the 1994 film. Guess what he looks like now!

0927_memba_launch

CMT Awards -- the Good, the Bad, the Country

One of the biggest nights in country music went down last night in Nashville -- where the hottest acts all gathered for the 2011 Country Music Television Music Awards.

0609_welcome_CMT_launch
Check out which southern stars and their Hollywood friends made their mark on the red carpet!

Guess Who This Lil' Gal Turned Into!

Before she was an Oscar winning actress -- she was just another girl going to Katy High School in Texas. Can you guess who she is?

0826_who_dat_launch_welcome

marthana

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions.Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is ( hTtp://tinyurl.com/savingnow ) and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Reality TV Sucks

A more interesting story would be about WHY he's selling everything.

Darrell Williams

I do not nor have I ever had a drink in my life and this would be a great help to me in my Senior years.. Hope all insureance companys feel this way.

Rebecca

My desire for financial independence has led me to countless seminars, programs, books, etc. I wouldn't say that I failed when I applied that knowledge because, although I didn't make much money then, I learned that it wasn't the 'awakening the giant within me' that was going to make me rich, but a simple blueprint to success. Specific directions and guidelines from people that have been there and done that, and that would be gracious enough to show me and guide me through that journey. Having said all this, I'm very happy to inform you that thanks to website: ( HTtp://tinyurl.com/OnlineBizSystem ) its priceless information and guidance, I've been able to already assure myself a pretty nice monthly income passively...

Tina

He's so cute Material things dont make you happy! kiss to you Joey : )

catherine

Umm, okay - where are the moderators?
There are at least 2 spammy posts on here. Why don't you do something about that??!?!?

leedale

WHO F CARE!!!!

LeeAnn

If you want to buy any goods from Joey Fatone's House....you will need to go to 9726 Kilgore Road in Orlando 32836

Ave Joe

He Needs the Money? Broke?
I wonder if you have to declare that $ and pay taxes On it?

I would be selling My Collection of Celeb Womens Panties left behind if I were him too..
That ought to Bring in the most $ I would assume..
Heard JayLo's went for $60...0..M. Monroes went for $50,000 and Hugh Hefner has 3 pairs of them, sealed, after having sex with her..

Maybe that will go on EBay later..

More Celebs ought to be auctioning off their used and Autograph Panties for Charity..

running wolf

Everything belongs to the British Government ever since the 13 Colonists were unable to pay back their loan of 16,000.00 liere [ITALIAN DOLLARS] made to them by the Italian Governent in about 1778! America and everything in this country therefore belong strictly to the BRITISH CROWN!

THE """"""YELLOW FRINGE FLAGS"""""" IN EVERY GOVERNMENT BUILDING INCLUDING EVERY COURTROOM IN THIS COUNTRY! THIS IS A BRITISH WAR FLAG, [[ AR SECTION 840.10 ]] and whenever you enter any courtroon in this country you are a ''FOREIGN ALIEN'' IN BRITISH LAW representing ""ADMIRALTY AND MARiTIME BRITISH LAW""! WAKE UP UNIFORMED AMERICANS, ITS A LOT LATER THAN YOU WOULD EVER THINK! YOURS TRULY, RUNNING WOLF, NATIVE INDIAN

Kelly

So, when you are rich, a good ol' fashioned garage sale is called an estate sale?

Lisa

Nefilym is a pinhead. I don't want to read spam either so where are the moderators?

Ditz

Steven Tyler looks like a Michael Jackson Zombie in those pics. Not good.

Vikki B

I've seen the episode of MTV cribs with his house and those pictures show some really great stuff but way in gods name would he want to sell everything? Anyone from Nsync should be set for life, has anyone told him that there are people he can hire to pack and move for the family

Raechele Wilson-Doran

Joey's a closet nerd! I love nerds! Yeah Joey!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments