Stalker in Lohan Case Made Alarming Visit to Judge

6/9/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's stalker made an unexpected visit to Judge Stephanie Sautner during Lindsay's criminal case last month ... and it alarmed everyone so much, courthouse security ordered protection for the judge.

0609_lindsay_lohan_stalker_stephanie_sautner_ex_tmz_getty

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... David Cocordan went to Judge Sautner's courtroom on Good Friday -- April 22 -- and informed the clerk he was Lindsay's fiance and needed to speak to the judge about her criminal theft case.

We're told Cocordan acted so bizarrely ... courthouse security contacted the police department in the city where the judge lives and asked them to do drive-bys at her home to make sure she was safe.

There's reason to fear Cocordan.  Aside from the threatening and sexual messages he sent Lindsay and the order of protection she received, Cocordan was also arrested for robbery in 2004.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36

Blood Red Witch

Izzy,

You seem like a good guy. As you can see I take alot of crap on here too. But I have too much fun playing on here to get driven away. Glad you stuck it out. It never occured to me that any of our regulars on here would send harassing emails. Good to know that no one did.

Red Cloud

Lindsay Lohan Entertainment Update:

A Prairie Home Companion will be on this month as I predicted. I've lost track of the other movie airings so far for June, but there will be more to satisfy the never-ending desire of millions of fans and admirers to be entertained by the talented hottie. I'll keep you updated. You might want to check out this movie. It's funny, a bit weird, the music is great, and death hovers. There's a scene with Meryl, Lindsay and Lily Tomlin and they're talking about someone getting nabbed and sent to the clink for stealing a donut from a cafe. Oh well, I guess you go to jail when there's intent.

6/14
IFC
6:00 AM, 1:30 PM

trailer

90921...chill out. WTF?

Rogue Warrior

New song for the H8rs, "Beat It"!! By your beloved pedophile, little boy lover, drug addict. and race/gender confused, Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the long way home!! nuf said

the Seeker

@RW I love that song ,not "beat it" the "long way home" by supertramp that's like my motto: collige virgo rosas

Go mavs- later bro,enjoy the people who love you @the pool its what really matters in the "long Run" not this "Grand Illusion".

hydrate , hydrate, hydrate
Peace

Rogue Warrior

Hate me, mate me, create me, you'll NEVER duplicate me!!!!! And dedicated to the H8rs, "If I could Turn Back Time", by a 70 yr old who looks better now, than you did at 25.

Keeping It Real!

Grandma Cracker

no fly

Grandma Cracker

Ala Sitting Bull.....I would like to ask readers to view
Lindsay Lohan's "Confessions of a Broken Heart" (Daughter to Father) on youtube.

Although it is not an amazing video, and she has just a good voice, the content of the video softened my view of her and I better understand just what a monster Michael Lohan is.

I can fully understand now why Dina hates him and his own children loathe him.

Now I understand why Lindsay is so close to her mother. I guess she is the rock of the family just like Lindsay said.

Rogue Warrior