Stalker in Lohan Case Made Alarming Visit to Judge

6/9/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's stalker made an unexpected visit to Judge Stephanie Sautner during Lindsay's criminal case last month ... and it alarmed everyone so much, courthouse security ordered protection for the judge.

0609_lindsay_lohan_stalker_stephanie_sautner_ex_tmz_getty

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... David Cocordan went to Judge Sautner's courtroom on Good Friday -- April 22 -- and informed the clerk he was Lindsay's fiance and needed to speak to the judge about her criminal theft case.

We're told Cocordan acted so bizarrely ... courthouse security contacted the police department in the city where the judge lives and asked them to do drive-bys at her home to make sure she was safe.

There's reason to fear Cocordan.  Aside from the threatening and sexual messages he sent Lindsay and the order of protection she received, Cocordan was also arrested for robbery in 2004.

sean

Izzy,
I was referring to a different book by Albert Pike, M & D. thank you for reading and responding to my post.

fyi, M & D has 861 pages

andyconda

Lets do the other name

SEEKER. The name speaks for it self.

used in a sentence I am a seeker, so tonight i am going to seek out lindsay bathroom window. and seek out her garbage can.. Name screams stalker

Rogue Warrior

Seeker, come out wherever you are and assure me you're not sean!

Keeping it REAL!!!

john smith

Andy the Seeker uses ??? and !!! often just like the stalkers tweets.

the Seeker

Red Cell reporting for duty sir !

sean

@Rogue wannabe warrior,
@seeker is your daughter me thinks..

john smith

Rogue and Seeker talking to each other funny...LOL

andyconda

some people should change their name to a less incriminating name.

seeker should change it to. prevaricator

Rogue to please put your boots on

Rogue Warrior

OMG, the SHORT BUS writers have shown up in full force today. At least Lindsay can WRITE, unlike many of her H8rs. GC, how much extra are you paying for that fake degree you are "seeking"??? Cause YOU, are wasting your $$$$! This is who you are deep down and you don't have an ounce of what it takes to succeed in a career in "substance abuse". Hopefully you're completely honest when you do your 12 steps and they boot you before you can pollute the "recovery community" with your obviou*****red of "substance abusers"!!! FACT!

dreamon

This story is being placed to generate some sympathy for Lohan and pave the way for a fresh start on her release from house arrest. Poor Lindsay.....lalalala....

sean

@john S,
last week you and squeaker were fighting and you called her Lindsay, NO prove me wrong .

Lucky 130 did have the whole soulmate occult thing so who knows..

andyconda

Rogue Warrior 8 minutes ago

Seeker, come out wherever you are and assure me you're not sean!

Stalk who??? A bunch of hate filled folks TALKING about Lindsay??? Yeah right, if you haven't already noticed, I don't care WHO you are, I'm concerned with the TRUTH! Most importantly, I want Lindsay to be given a little sympathy like we all deserve, especially if you're a hot, young, wealthy, blonde, actress/model/singer!!!!!!!!!!!! the Seeker 7 minutes ago

Red Cell reporting for duty sir

OK I have some spare Riseridone left and you are in dire need of it

Keeping it REAL!!!

Ghost Rider

That guy David is a loser. I would NEVER answer her calls again after this crap if I were him or anyone else she treats like this, because thats the way I am. I left my date at the Prom, and never talked to her again for Christs sake for doing less!

john smith

Sean, I have thought that because on the eve of Mothers day she went off on me like only Lindsay would because I said something....so Seeker is either the stalker or Lindsay.

Lu

Sean suggests:

@Lu,
Regarding your knowledge of the inherent dangers of FB and Twitter, how easily could she have targeted him and encouraged this person to later set him up for this as a sympathy ploy and financial windfall while stuck in her(cell).Remember the Force has a Dark side too,
AKA Team Lohan ..FACT

_________________________

That's a nasty, nasty possibility. Worse by far than her getting a sudden bee in her bonnet about a spurned lover or drug dealer. But you know, I simply wouldn't count out your suggestion, Sean, because she's vindictive, and in need of money and publicity. Yup, it wouldn't surprise me at all.