Kim K Issues $2 Million Statement to Bret Lockett

6/9/2011 3:48 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Despite Bret Lockett's claims that they had an affair, Kim Kardashian sauntered into LAX today from London still wearing her $2 million engagement ring from Kris Humphries.

0609_kim_k_ring_zoom_launch_splash
While Kim has fired off a demand letter to Lockett telling him to retract his accusations, it appears her engagement is still solid as a rock.

Trooper Tom

Doesn't matter how much the ring cost, doesn't matter how expensive the stuff she wears, she has a rep of having spring loaded legs, no class, no shame, vain and self centered and thats all she will ever be

Mimi

That engagement ring is really ridiculous. I'm not really a fan of their show but Kourtney and Khloe are really starting to seem 10000 times better than Kim. Kim is a vain, spoiled idiot.

Jillian

plastic.....fake.......sow..........whore and I can think of a lot more adjectives that I can call this bitch.

Jillian

She's half Armenian. Armenians are not classfied as anglos.

Her father was Armenian and her mother is a witch from hell.

amazon_woman

S D M F 5 hours ago

Who hasn't this no talent bimbo been with? She's been passed around the sports arenas more than anyone. There is a new strain of Herpes called the Kim K Wart!

Skank Alert
Skank Alert
Skank Alert
=======================

Like I said before she is the new and improved "SUPERHEAD"

amazon_woman

She makes Karrine Steffans look like Mother Theresa.

Dawn

The people who watch this trash's show are as guilty as she is for making her famous. She is a no talent sleaze, so why do people watch her. They need a life, big time.

loco

She's A Ho who went black and kept going back. What a Loser

Faith

Humphries did not get the ring for her. Her mom scored it like she did for her sister. So heck I would get that big rock too if all I had to do is say where it was bought at. I think she is a well liked person but lest get real on some things most all is given to them their weddings. clothing, engagement rings, I say make the money girls let everyone give you the free ride. I'm sure they do do allot of things for money however, I know allot is given.

dube blu

of coarse that skank has the ring on, shes a money grub pig and this is what shes been trying to do for years and get some rich sucker althelet just like her tranny sister did. this family is disqusting and is probebly the most hated family in america.that poor guy is following up after half the dudes in hollywood. he must like the taste of jizz cause i'm sure that is what her mouth and coctie taste like, used stale jizz.the olly fresh meat in that familey are the 2 teenage girls, but the 15 year old is already on birth control following there big sisters led, momma must be so proud about how shw has raised her children. she failed as a parentand any children the pig sisters have will be exploted right out of the gate. i hope they all go on vacation and die in a firey plane crash and all of this sucks cause i really am a peaceful homey. i guess they got the better of me for being such douces

Talavera

Sl.. of a lifetime!

ANONYM

I think all this is a publicity stunt
ONE WEEK BEFORE HER ENGAGEMENT IN LONDON ONE OF PEOPLE MAGAZINE IN FRONT PAGE WRITING THAT KIM HOOK UP WITH A BRITISH BILLIONAIRE WITHOUT GIVING A NAME FOR PRIVACY REASON. To me it was like a publicity to introduce Kim like worthy women in Britain and to give her the chance in Britain, it was of course to prepare her venue to sell her perfume. HOW CAN I BELEIVE?

kitnplayn

Proving my point that Americans have no soul, no feelings, nothing but dead, mean, hatred.

ANONYM

I think all this is a publicity stunt
ONE WEEK BEFORE HER ENGAGEMENT IN LONDON ONE OF POEPLE MAGAZINE IN FRONT PAGE WRITING THAT KIM HOOK UP WITH A BRITISH BILLIONNAIRE WITHOUT GIVING A NAME FOR PRIVACY REASON. To me it was like a publicity to introduce Kim like worthy women in Britain and to give her the chance in Britain, it was of course to prepare her venue to sell her perfume. HOW CAN BELEIVE

crazy christmas pie

this bitch is a hoe--plain and simple--and dude is stupid for wifing this broad. . . .you're supposed to fcuk prostitutes, not marry them--let alone give them 2 million dollar engagement rings--lolz (how many sexually transmitted diseases has this woman had?)