Mel Gibson Complies with Probation Demands

6/9/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson has done exactly what he's supposed to do to complete his probation in the domestic violence case.

Mel Gibson

Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, went before Judge Stephanie Sautner this AM, and presented proof Mel has paid his fines, performed his community service, and got high marks from his psychiatrist who says Mel has been going to therapy every week and making progress.

Mel pled no contest in March to simple misdemeanor battery in the Oksana Grigorieva case.

Moby

It amazes me that so many who have commented here are in Gibson's corner. To me it says a lot about the lack of values and ethics of these readers.

Tellthetruth59

@Puckett - I bet to differ - Gibson did hook up with the Picasso faced extortionist with the sketchy past. I think that was pretty "stupid" of him.

kali

Maj, send me some pics!

Sorry bout the bad news, email me anytime if you need to vent :)

Fidel's niece

Monday June 6 O$kanky's attorney
filed the appeal at 2nd District Court
to have Mel's lawyer Stephen Kolodny removed
from the custody case.

"The appeal said Gibson's attorneys sought
records of the dispute with Dalton, including
emails, text messages and other correspondence
between the former couple."

mel-gibsons-ex-asks-appeals-court-to-remove-
actors-attorneys-in-custody-case-article-49026

In 2008 she met with Stephen Kolodny's partner
Ronald Anteau,AT MEL'S SUGGESTION, when she
had CUSTODY ISSUES WITH DALTON.

What is the lying witch hiding?
What were the custody issues with Dalton?
I bet the gold digger was asking for more money
from Dalton.

Frieda

@Puckett
Oh yes, I love him more and more every day that Ox and her loons try to make u*****e him.

Like I said, she really offends me

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Maj: Hug! No poop for you.

Tammy

If she consulted with them at Mel's suggestion, then she had priour knowledge that they were Mel's attorneys and and didn't have a problem with them representing both her and Mel. Now, months upon months later, her being in a cort battle with him suddenly qualifies as a conflict problem? Biotch, please!!! I think that conflict shipped sailed awhile ago.

kali

Actually Moby, I am proud of my high values and morals, thus my dislike of Oksana's actions...nice try though.

Frieda

TMZ is really getting weird. Why would they bleep that out?? I said I love him more and more as her loons try to make us ha*te him.

@Puckett

Like I said, she really offends me

realist

@Irish35:

Attendance of DV classes is mandatory whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony.

The shrink is for anger management.

And you know what? And I've wanted to say this for a very long time - - - - some people just flat out deserve a smack.

Frieda

@Realist Amen. Especially baby-shakers. Ox could have killed or permanently injured Lucia. Mel saved his newborn's life

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I think the words us and hate ran together which is past tense of ...a certain word for poop.

Frieda

@Fidel's Niece!!! Those articles have poofed again - all referrences to Dalton vanished! I hope you saved them. They do NOT want that out!

middleagedcrazy

Notice that school's out for summer.

Tee hee

Tammy

If I recall correctly, there were emails released where she alledged that Dalton was domestically violent with her. I guess she started that lie in 2008 and Mel suggested his an attorney.