Steven Tyler Puts Up His Daisy Dukes

6/9/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing a pair of Haley Reinhart's "American Idol" short shorts, Steven Tyler showed off his 63-year-old smooth legs in Maui on Wednesday.

0609_steven_tyler_Mavrix_zoom_launch
Dude looks like he's in lady pants.

wiptidoo

He is-it's no secret that he wears Liv's clothes.

PAT

When its hot,your hot!!!! Don't listen to all that negitive crap from those other people!!!! you're a living legand!!!!

Stephanie

He's got a deformed looking body - is it age?

beachbaby79

Fully dressed, in all his regalia, belting out Dream On... THAT is the ONLY time he's sexy. And even then, I have to dig up visions of the OLD days of Aerosmith. THIS PIC THOUGH...did me in. Something is wrong with his legs... and they look shaved, and those shorts... WHY??? Can anyone imagine him in a business suit, behind a desk, running an honest business? LOL!

craig

Looks like a Michael Jackson zombie......

LonnieB

"Yaaah....yaaah....dude looks like he's 80....yaaah....yaaah..."

Never really impressed with Aerosmith. They only seemed able to record songs about sex. Nothing really creative.
In fact, one of their biggest sellers (don't know the name, but it's the one about being "in heat" and the "train kept going all night long") is merely sexually oriented words put to a rythym that Chuck Berry originated and Foghat used for their song "Wild Cherry" off their Rock & Roll album. Again, nothing really original.

I hold no ill will toward Steven, though. To date, he's been clever enough not to put his politics out in the street and advise me how to vote, like so many other head-up-the-azz celebs do.
He lived the lifestyle we rock fans expect or idols to live, so the indignant statements and accusations here are rather hypocritical...don't you think?

janja

make it stop, he's confused

Green

I dont care what anyone sayz... Steven Tyler and Janis ****inson are brother and sister... Listen to me people cause i know what im talking about... I was a bio-engineered facial recognition expert up until last year when the government eliminated my job... Straight up... Just like i was the first one to say Tom Petty and Bob Dylan were father and son and that turned out to be true... Im telling you people, i would bet both my balls on this

Kathy

I do believe Steven likes to dress up. Not there is anything wrong with that.

Woo Hootie

Nothing odd about knees. I have osteoarthritis in my knee, it is bigger than my good knee

Kate

He is so sexy and looks great! The guy's on vacation, let him soak up some healthy sun and enjoy himself in peace.

Patty

He looks like an elderly man who's lost & need someone to help him find his car.

Jenny

why does he need 2 pairs of sunglasses????

Kiko

One pair are his "readers".

paigehop