Weston Cage's Mom -- Unwelcome at Hospital

6/10/2011 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage's mother Christina Fulton is persona non grata at the hospital where her son is being treated -- because TMZ has learned, Weston himself turned her away when she tried to visit.

0610_cages_EX_TMZ-01

Sources close to Nicolas Cage tell us, Weston is pissed that his mother's been blabbing to the media -- blaming the entire situation on his dad.

We're told Weston has been estranged from his mother for some time -- he doesn't want to see her, and he certainly doesn't want her to visit him in the hospital.

0610_rip_nic_mini_launchTMZ posted a video yesterday -- in which Christina unloads on Nic outside the hospital, blaming him for Weston's condition ... and we're told, it all took place after she was denied from Weston's room.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

who dat

I'm startin to think weston needs another azz-whoopin from the trainer.

Your Momma

How did their son come out to be so ugly!!

patrick prendergast

its just all sad and only prayers and love are needed now !!!!not fighting....

TheUltraworld

The mother should stay out of the press. It does nothing to help her son. Takes away what little privacy he has left.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

When I saw Christina Fulton crying on you tube, I just wanted to give her a hug. It's wrong for Weston to attempt shutting her out of his life.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

I myself, am not saying that Nicholas Cage should be completely shut out of Weston's life anymore than his mom should just because he's Nicholas Cage, living in a faster, more celebrity-studded, and more powerful world than her. I don't think Christina Fulton's saying that at all either. It's pretty obvious he loves his son very much, too. She's saying that Nicholas Cage needs to gain some more understanding of Weston's mental problems and accomodate them more so, as she has over the years if he wants to be part of Weston's life, now. Again, I just want to give Christina Fulton a big hug right now. She really, really could use it I think, mostly from Weston.

scbeachbum01

Well it seems he has paid enough for her to get those ridiculous fish lips, nose job, facelift, probably boobs too

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5