Joey Fatone -- The Biggest Mistake of His Life

6/10/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

N'SYNC's Joey Fatone is making a huge mistake -- he's unloading the most coveted item in the UNIVERSE ... a legendary sword so powerful ... we at TMZ are ready to join the bidding war!060911_TV_joey_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I thought it may have been singing in a Boy Band..............but then again, that's how he got hi $$$$$$$$$

GRIMLOCK

ummmm guys at TMZ it's a replica sword of omens which you can probably buy a lot cheaper than what that will auction for here

It's the same sword that Joey has, with the exact same stand it sits on.

dube blu

we must be on a doomsday timline when mike "the butterface situation" makes an estimated 5 milli for 2011 and a former n'syncer is having a 2cd yard sale in less than 1 year.no suprise though, his house looked like he was living like he had justine timberlake money and not from one of the guys in n'synce other than j.t. if he didnt blow all that money on pre-teen junk he probebly could of invested that money and he would't be in the situation he is in. but hey he lived like a fat cat for at least ten years, we will have to see if the situation can last that long off his money if he does't die of aids 1st.

Silverado Mom

I was wondering if this was the sword that He-Man used when he said "I have the power"?

b-rad' 05

does anyone know the date and time of this? i live 20 mins from his place but dont kno when its going on,... any help is greatly appreciated

wiptidoo

ebay has the exact same sword-seriously guys!

bmekis

Hell F**king Hilarious

Anonymous

"The most coveted item in the universe?" Hardly. I'm a Thundercats fan (and am currently watching through the series), but there's lots of things (including swords) I'd rather have more than a replica of the Sword of Omens. Having said that, however, that sword is pretty cool and I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection, but I'm just saying that there ARE better things to own in my opinion.

Rafael

Quick Someone tell Gilbert Arenas to buy it for his blind date!