Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

Bieberholic

If Justin got her pregnant, I'm not going to like him anymore!!!! That bitch changed Justin ever since they started going out.

Curious

I gather Hawaii doesn't sell the "morning after" pill.

bravo51

I would die of laughter if she was pregnant! Mr. anti-abortion, product of a teen romance and Ms. Purity ring, not until marriage.

Barock Obama

preggers... i too had had the same symptoms before i found out Michelle got me pregnant with our second child.

IHATE JB!!!

she realized she was dating a 10 year old

R

Food poisoning symptons.

Kristin

Now we know what they've been doing taking all those vacations lol.

Steven

OT ow looks like i lost the bet i had my money on Miley Cyrus getting knocked up first!

TheMarshmallowMan

Even if she was pregnant Disney would force her to have an abortion

TheMarshmallowMan

Sounds like a migraine headache to me

Charlie Sheen's Watch

lol - That little beaver bastard knocked up this girl.

Dumb asses.

Jenn

SMH @ the pregnant comments. My 1st thoughts were her appendix.

heather

i would feel sick too if i was next to Leno too... poor thing lol

Dick Lichtenburg

Beiber doesn't know where to put that thing. Must be exhaustion or something.

bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"