Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

TheMachine1

I'm going to go out on limb and say it was a deranged Bieber fan using some kind of ultrasonic pain field generator.

Michelle86

Bieber Fever perhaps?

Scientific

Bieber fans poisoned this poor girl...those crazy bastards!

TMZ dont like me

Bieber gave her mononucleosis...

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Ya think tat Beiber got carried away and didn't realize that putting it IN would cause a pregnancy????

Howie

Bieber gave her the heartbreak of psoriasis!

I LOVE IT

Babyyyyyy Babyyyyy Babyyyyyy Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Like Babyyyyyyy Babyyyyyyyy Babyyyyyyyy
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Knocked up!

TheMarshmallowMan

Judging by those two symptoms

A)Brain Tumor
B)Pregnant
C)Stress
D)Hangover

Melanie

did she finally realize who she is dating & get sick??

Howie

She must have come down with a hemorrhoid after being with a Bieber who confused her with being a guy.

Baizy

That girl is knocked-up... Wonderful... hey at least if she is she might get her own MTV show... "Bieber Fever...9 Months later"

MsMaribel

Lord help us all if a Baby Bieber is really on the way - The Rapture is truly upon us.

jpierce26

probably just has the flu.

ARod

Looks like mini Biebs is on the way. Will she get arrested for having sex with a minor?

Ashley