Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

Smiley

Shawn

I agree 100%

Roderick M. F. Petty

Please keep your faith Selena, I know the hospital is no fun, just relax and make the best of it. I will pray for you. Bless you and all that you do.

Angie Diego

Why is this ugly no-talent mexican a "celebrity"? Look at those doped out eyes and botched nose job. What a goon.....

lol

she got sick when she saw justin bieber(****)lol she should dump him

SB101

I LOVE YOU...... FEEL BETTER!!!!!!

BetsyHiggins

I am one of SelenaGomez fanI just got of her on facebookwas telling me she is in the Hospital I hope she is better for All of her fans she is my role model

Jasin

Check her phone, mabey she got a text from Democrat Anthony Weiner..

opopop

Hope i get invited to her baby shower!!!

ashleigh

okay ****tards, she had food poisoning. she's not pregnant and she didn't do drugs. idiots.

drdavec

i wondre if shes preagnent

curlysue

Shes a prego!

Olivia

Selena,
You are awesome! Keep your faith we all know that hospital is no fun for anyone! I will pray for you and I will ask my many friends to. Stay strong!!!

Olivia

She is just ill not preggs's Trust me!

Nyilah

Lol so cute I am loving It what happend great

Scott Trammell

If I were dating Justin Bieber, I'd feel nauseous too. Maybe it finally hit her.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments