Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

Omid

Oh she's preggers fo sho!

samme21

ooo girl is totally pregnant... goodbye Disney image

Dave

Shes got Bieber Fever...

Justin

She's pregnant!

vane

LOL @ miss scott

Saranta

Shes probably pregnant...Didnt they just have a Private vacation with Bieber?

Sonja

Hahaha .. looks like we all had the same thought!

Lisa

MsCommonSense

It's a migraine!.....I was about her age when I had my first migraine attack and wound up in the emergency room! It feels like a hammer i********* you in the head them you projectile throw up and the excruciating pain lasts for 3 days! I can tell by her face...it's a severe migraine!

She will probably be prone to them the rest of her life now!

DJ

Knocked UP

gloria

jesus, she has allergies or something. Who goes to the ER for that? What a baby. Waste of medical resources

ronin

good googly moogly,

for her safety, lets hope she's not preggers

I mean, all them teenyboppers (who thunk they had a chance of cozying up next to the beibman) were incensed sending threatening emails to Kim K (when everyone knows she's so S...T...R...E...T...C...E...D out his head could fit inside her)

good lord, if he actually did slip inside her.....them lil hussey's will be stalking her or payin 8th graders to take her out

Glynn

Why do celebrities rush to the hospital for nausea?

Scrum

Meet next year's star of MTV's Teen Mom!

Freeon