Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

yeah'iv'got'bieber'feverrr

food poisoning guys. f-off she's not pregnant.

hyndreatta

oh gosh she is beiberd forevz she even has the tatoo seed of his! wow baby baby oh no no lolz

CeCe

This doesnt even tell WHY she was sent to the hospital

josh

my baby is coming

taylor

i think shes pregnant

samantha

I feel bad for selena because she is a good person and she shouldnt be going through this because she is an amazing person. maybe she had a flu

Zach

i thought you had to hit puberty to get a women pregnant? lol.

jesse

ugh!!! out of all guys she had to pick the most immature,annoying,overated, and mr."personality".
hope there is no baby she deserves better.

Steven

Selena Gomez is the most beautiful (beauty is also beneath the skin) female in entertainment, but also Emma Watson. WE LOVE U, SELENA. You are such a genuine beautiful person.

cheesecakegurl

hope shes pregnant they need a teen mom 3 and i guess someone didnt have a condom

Sindey

i hope she not you know i hate! JB

Alex

shes not prego

brooke

love you selena feel better got to to a cookout

morgan

HEY SELENA i sorry everybody makes fun of you or wants to kill bc you are dating justin bieber.you let them get to you dont you are gonna lose the best man you could ever had dont break his hreat he loves you to much and you would break his hreat bc people want to kill you. then just fight by sticking up for your slef like i do all the time,the boys that are in 7th grade with are scared of me bc i get in there face for being mean to my friends .but im the nicest preson i can be when you arent mean to me .dont be sad you just probaly have a have the flu or a bug . love you hope this makes you feel better scents all the comments are mean i hope you think mine is nice .bye bye

brooke

Maybe she has a bug but she stills needs comments like feel better soon , this is going to blow over soon , don't worry but don't be rude and say she is going to have a baby .

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments