Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34

fozz

get well soon...................lol

Nicole

Selena is the best I love her so much sh emight be like a devil in some roles but in real she is a total angle!!!!!!

stephanie

her mom misscarage

jessica

F***her stuipid a** b****

montez

Selena DON'T DATE BIEBER HAVEN'T YOU HEARED HE'S CHEATING ON YOU WITH A GIRL NAMED:Vannesa

kanye west

hei bieber everyone hates u get away from inocent selena you brainless 18 year old and seriously your to young to have s** anyone agree

rachel

can jb come to mom;s house?

Zania Zack Zain

Uh huh!!! She was not at HEALTHY DEIT thats why... I think sooo, but if there's a BABY... Sooo

rachel

can you come home baby i miss you!

Dontyouwish*

Selena Gomez is a smart girl...& her baby will be so cute..from JB¡ He has $$ to support twins..lol anyhow hope she gets well soon..she"ll be an awesome mommie <3

DeathToComputers

Hey Harvey!

You're the lawyer...Cant the INS revoke Bieber's H1 and Residence Visa's for all the crap he's pulling???? I used to have to secure them when I was working for a major record label....they aren't iron clad...

Mary Gomez

I hope she's feeling well now, and take some rest. good luck Selena and be rest.

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34