Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

REALbarbwire7

Geesh....tough crowd. I hope it's nothing serious. Could be food poisoning or something.

Alex

Hope she feels better! Go Selena. I'll pray for you. :)

Anonymous

Uh guys did you ever think that it could be as simple as a migraine. If she has never had them before and suddenly gets one its very scary and hurts like hell. The most severe that it could be, most likely not is Menengitis. Doubtful, my money is on her first migraine.

Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

Howie

She had a bad reaction to the collagen in her lips or the Bieber love juice in her ass.

Sabrina

well from those symptoms we can only assume preggo, but I had a severe headache and couldn't stop throwing up, I thought I had the stomach flu, next morning I had rash all over my body, and went to ER and I ended up having Meningitis, swelling of the brain, the scariest moment in my life! I hope it's nothing to serious!

brittany

she better not be flukking pregnant if so both careers are f$#$# damn please no bieber baby's!!

sarahliddat

BOOM! BIEBER BABY ON THE WAY!
GREAT.. MORE BABY SONG FROM JUSTIN BIEBER..

Jassy

Some of you leaving these comments are really dumb. First off she isn't going to get charged with having relations with a minor because the age of consent in the state they live in which is California is 16 and he's 17 and his mom loves Selena so are you that slow? Second, i highly doubt she's pregnant, i love Selena Gomez but not even she's that dumb to ruin her career. I just hope she's okay and feels better soon. Love you Sel & Biebs <3 Oh & by the way if you have nothing nice to say about either one of them don't bother leaving a comment. She's a good actress and her singing has gotten much better since she first started. Grow up and learn to keep bad comments to yourself.

Sandra

Sounds like a migraine.

Jordyn

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

will

pregnant

ChocoBabiChan

Watch it turn out to be food poisoning. Hahaha!!! I actually hope it is, and not morning sickness. Geesh!

Erin

Pregor.... Bieber better hope that wearing skinny jeans lowers your sperm count....they do say Hawaii is a magical place...

Johnny

She's hanging around the beiber to long, Can he spell B-A-B-Y?