Tracy Morgan

Booed at Concert, People Walked Out

6/10/2011 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan's homophobic act in Nashville was met with a smattering of boos -- and several people also walked out of the show -- this according to a person who was at the show.

Tracy Morgan

TMZ spoke with someone in attendance at the Ryman Auditorium ... who tells us Morgan's entire act was filled with offensive gay jokes ... explaining, "It was the worst thing I've ever heard ... so not funny."

As we previously reported, Morgan's June 3rd performance ignited a firestorm of controversy -- after he "joked" that he would "stab" his son for acting gay.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Murphman

Awesome job Tracy!! You're still funny.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Nashville is the belt buckle of the bible belt

Tom

He was funny....if they walked out who cares. Over sensative bastard....

Mikey

Only about 2% of men stick there penis in another man's anus so it is abnormal and weird which makes it funny in a psychotic way.

kingborg

brandon you are a sad excuse for a human being.

Jim

Michael Richards lost his career for doing something similar to blacks... so should Tracy.

Blake

Way to go Tracy. I guess racists gay homos like Brandon here just dont get that you are a comedian. Keep telling it like it is. Gays need to stop being such TOOLS all the time & stop crying any time some jokes about them.

Mike1978

Well I don't like black people, so I guess we're even now.

Mikey

Tracy said he "better talk to me like a man and not in a gay voice or I'll pull out a knife and stab that little n**ger to death."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems too extreme, maybe he should start his son off with shock treatments first.

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

This whole notion of homosexual acceptance, along with legalized abortion is a contrived response toward a formalized initiative of "Zero Population Growth" which began in the mid 1970s amidst overpopulation concerns. It still doesn't make acting on homosexual urges a good idea, nor the right thing to do.

writenow

Tracy keeps saying Tina Fey "Gets him." Are you listening Tina? Please "get him" off your show.

GEL

I honestly don't understand how anyone can find this man's "stand-up" funny. On 30 Rock he has a script to stick to...but his own brand of "humor"...really not funny at all. I find his sense of "what's funny" right up there with Lisa Lampanelli's...and I can't stand her either!

chichifroglegs

hey I love offensive comedy but what Tracy said wasn't funny is was EASY. That's the sort of **** I would expect to hear on a middle school playground. It's sad that in today's society homosexuals are the one group that people can openly make fun and it's okay. People use them to blow off a little good old fashioned American intolerance and racist steam...and if you can't see the double standard you're either really ******* stupid or just a plain bigot. If this country is so free then everyone would have the right to marry whoever they wanted, which is such a basic simple right. BTW if I was gay and constantly had to deal with this constant ignorant **** I'd be bitching about it too, just as I'm sure all of you would too.

Mel

brandon...using bigotry to battle homophobia is not the anwser. why do you have to lower yourself to his disgusting level. i have been watching 30 Rock from season 1, as much as I'd do anything to support Tina Fey, this is too much. ill miss that show but tracy morgan doesn't deserve anyones attention. he's not funny, he never has been. tina fey saved his life and that pathetic excuse for a man just basically stabbed in her in the back--straight through her ******* heart. i hate him. im not gay or black..but i think your both gross.

GOLLY

Keep telling your jokes Tracy. Don't be bullied by the glaad, they are the biggest bullies on the block. If you make jokes about white people, black people, yellow people, brown people, red people, you should be able to make a joke about sodomites. Being gay is nothing like being black. You can choose to be gay, you can't choose your color. Why should everyone else pay for peoples bad choices.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments