Tracy Morgan

Booed at Concert, People Walked Out

6/10/2011 7:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan's homophobic act in Nashville was met with a smattering of boos -- and several people also walked out of the show -- this according to a person who was at the show.

Tracy Morgan

TMZ spoke with someone in attendance at the Ryman Auditorium ... who tells us Morgan's entire act was filled with offensive gay jokes ... explaining, "It was the worst thing I've ever heard ... so not funny."

As we previously reported, Morgan's June 3rd performance ignited a firestorm of controversy -- after he "joked" that he would "stab" his son for acting gay.

Nikki

For those of you who think being gay is a choice, I "chose" to be gay because I want to be treated like a second class citizen! Use your brain!!! or what ever left of it!

growup

If making fun of gays is so funny, why not make jokes about killing jews or guys with little weenies? Just not funny anymore, about as funny as charlie loser sheen. both are in the same class, --->lowlifes who couldnt get that would require an actual brain.

aston

"Beebees 35 minutes ago

So tried of all this PC crap"

And I'm so tired of all this bigot crap I hear CONSTANTLY. It's not even jokes, it's just misogynistic, homophobic nonsense.

There's a lot of real jokes you could make about blacks, whites, men, women, gays, straights. But those are not actual jokes, they're just prejudice, presenting opportunities for bigot people to vent.

Where's the joke in "I'll kill my son if he says something gay"? I hope Tracy Morgan has no kids. If he would have a gay son, he'd mess up that kid for life.

the Seeker

Tracey Morgan sounds like the dad in American Beauty. He kept telling his son throughout the whole movie that he better not be gay and that he'd kill him if he's gay. Turns out the whole time his dad was a closet case. He was projecting his self-hate out onto his son.
=====================
You just made my case against hollywoord and their gay agenda via subliminal messages in movies and tv .

Like I said you queens wish we wanted to suck your peckers and try spreading lies to confuse young impressionable children
FACT !!!

Superman

Yeah and a lot more people cheered him at that concert....so, what's your point?! Telling gay people that homosexuality is a sin and a choice is hardly "the worst thing I've ever heard ..." I don't condone the violence part, but I doubt that you consider the violence "the worst thing I've ever heard ..." considering all that crap is in rap and hip-hop ghetto music.

D

Interesting. I bet they would have laughed if it was a joke about Christians. Politically correct speech from a comic? How shocking.

alina

sad excuse for a human being.

alina By 12usanews.com

John

I came out in the late '70's. There was no "Glee" no "It Gets Better" We had to navigate a much less accepting society. In the '80's, “politically correct,” came along. It meant to neither say nor do anything that might offend the political sensibilities of others.

Tracy Morgan said some hateful things, but the reaction seems just a*****eful. Gays should focus on their individual happiness, find partners, and stop trying to replicate straights. I personally don't know any gay people who's gay marriage would last.

the Seeker

Random gay guy,
I guess you never saw Jack Nicholson in the gangsta movie "the Departed" when he calls the priests out for messin with little boys peckers.

We are not buying your BS, I am a very good looking man in NY and have been hit on by sick dudes that wanted to suck my pecker .sick perverted slugs. imo

glaadsux

GLAAD sux!!! stupid sensible azzholez

Steve

From a comic's standpoint, you cannot make everyone happy. Those that walked out were probably gay and took offense. Maybe he did go a bit "out there" in his comedy, but he's a COMEDIAN!! He should have waited til they left the show, then said, "Now that they're gone...." and continue on.

This society is sooo sensitive today. Shut up, laugh and stop taking things so seriously, damn it!!

Ashley

So two deviants walked out because they couldn't handle the truth and this is news now?

Fred

Closet case ...

randomguy

The Seeker, "very good looking man"? Dude, you're gay. AND you're still on TMZ commenting on article about gay people. Why? Because you're gay.

randomguy

Steve 6 minutes ago

=================================

True. If it weren't for the "I'd stab my son if he were gay line," I wouldn't be offended at all. At the same time though, he doesn't have to apologize to me. If I got offended, that's on me. But I'm glad that you see that that one line was kind of over the top.

You're also right, in general, people need to lighten. Everyone in America is so serious and so easily angered. What happened??