Tracy Morgan

I'll Kill My Son

If He Acts Gay

6/10/2011 6:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan is under some very serious fire this morning -- after reportedly spewing some disgusting homophobic "jokes" during a performance in Nashville last week.

Tracy Morgan Homophobic

According to reports, Morgan took the stage at the Ryman Auditorium (pictured above) and went off about gays -- saying, "Gays need to quit being p**sies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

He added, "Gay is something that kids learn from the media and programming."

When talking about the possibility of his son being gay -- Tracy said he "better talk to me like a man and not in a gay voice or I'll pull out a knife and stab that little n**ger to death."

Afterward, Tracy told the crowd, "I don't "f*cking care if I piss off some gays, because if they can take a f*cking d**k up their ass ... they can take a f*cking joke."

After the performance, the Ryman Auditorium issued a statement on the performance saying, "The Ryman Auditorium regrets that people were offended by statements made by Tracy Morgan during his June 3 appearance."

The statement continues, "The Ryman does not control the content presented by people appearing on its stage, nor does it endorse any of the views of, or statements made by, such persons."

It's not the first time Morgan has ignited controversy over homphobic material -- back in 2009, a bunch of people reportedly walked out of his show at Carnegie Hall after he said being gay was a "choice."

So far, no comment from Morgan's camp.

tmz-top-comments
Am I Bugging You Am I Bugging You

So we live in a society now where you can't tell jokes that might offend some people? Get me off this planet.

writenow writenow

Tracy Morgan keeps saying Tina Fey "gets him." Well now. Are you listening Tina? Please "get him" off your show. Tracy Morgan is one very sick man.

Angela Angela

People don't LEARN to be gay from the media. That's just how they are born. What he said wasn't funny. It was rude and offensive, and shame on anyone who applauds that kind of behavior. I have now stopped being a fan of his.

tmz-top-comments
Am I Bugging You Am I Bugging You

writenow writenow

Angela Angela

Dave Dave

What an utter disgrace of a human being.

Annabel Annabel

We don't know whether Tracy Morgan is a homophobe or not. NO ONE on this board, or even commenting in the press, heard what was said or knows WHAT CONTEXT THE WORDS WERE SAID IN. Relax people. Tracy Morgan is an entertainer, and as anyone in entertainment knows, there are lots of gay people in entertainment. The man is probably NOT a homophobe, but sometimes even comedians get it wrong.

jeff jeff

I'm still waiting for his punchline.

Billy

Gays are ******* about everything. If you say anything about a gay person they are crying all over the place. You don't see that with people. Why is it Jews, Christians, straight people, black, chinese, white, etc have no issues here but if your gay, OH MY GOD, you called me a name.

Insert joke or object here....

MIDNIGHT TOKER

as long as you dont infringe upon my rights I could care less if your gay or the man from the moon but seriously..why is it okay to make fun of stupid people,fat people,skinny people,hippies,goth but not gay..

the Seeker

She said she loves the corn wholers tmz live 2 weeks ago

jw

He does have a point in that gays get their feelings hurt way to easy and want an apology for EVERYTHING. And of course TMZ will be right there leading the way.

paigehop

"Acts" gay, which is exactly the issue. It's learned pursing of the lips, eye batting, lisping, ass twitching, hand gesturing, etc. I feel the same way. It's friggin annoying, learned behavior! If gays wanna be takin seriously, they need to un-learn that ridiculous, annoying, silly behavior.

Claudia

Tracy Morgan.....He Doth Protest Too Much....jussaying

karlew

I'm not afraid of gay folk, I don't hate them and I am a supporter of same sex marriage. But they absolutely have to stop being so damned sensitive any time somebody makes a joke about their lifestyle. Sometimes I think these days they are their own worst enemy.

Mark

I really don't think people who have been commenting get what is going on here. Can someone explain the "gay agenda"? They are not going around trying to convert your kids to being "gay" unlike religious nutjobs who have an actual agendas. People who have no tolerance for others being different than them are weak-minded. This issue is really over your heads. It makes me sick and sad to think that people have this much hate in them to be saying"you speak the truth, Tracy" When he is talking about killing/disowning his child for being different that him. You people who have hatered for others really have hatred for yourself. How does anyone else being gay effect you?

Mork12

Just like he has the right to say offensive things, we have the right to be offended by them and speak back.

It's a joke, he's a comedian, he makes his money by being offensive and shocking.
So does 2 1/2 men, 30 rock, and especially SNL and every other stand up comic on the planet.

washout22

Tracy is right, except in making references to stabbing his son of course. Tracy had no choice in being born a black man and it is very wrong to hold his race against him. Tracy had no more control over being born a black person as he did being born a man. Tracy does have a choice as to whether he wants to put a penis in his mouth or azz. These people need to find girlfriends and quit grossing us normal people out.

flick555

Yeah, guess it was God's choice to make him an ugly out of shape diabetic drunk. Kiss your career goodbye *******.

Rogue Warrior

Huffington Post 9/30/09

CBS lacked a single gay or bisexual part, the report said. The network, which has gay cast members on its reality series and daytime shows, declined comment.

Interesting given CBS's relationship to Warner Brothers and Warner Brother's to TMZ.

Also, Due Date that was released last year is a WB production with RDJ and they used the god forbidden f**** when going off on a handicapped guy in one of the scenes.

What a JOKE, thanks for keeping it REAL TM!!

deleta

Can't stand him on 30 Rock either. Protests a bit much...maybe he's 'down' for it.

Maple

2.3 percent of the population is gay and one of five gay men has HIV. And this is supposed to be normal?

Bojangles

When you want to compliment a friend
But you don't want that friendship to end
To tell a dude just how you feel
Say 'no homo' so he knows the deal