« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian on Lockett: "It's Embarrassing for Him"

6/11/2011 9:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian finally spoke aloud on the alleged Bret Lockett affair story as she exited her lunchspot Carousel ... saying she was embarrassed for him and that she has never spoken him "a day in her life."

0611_kim_kardashian_video_tmz
What more is there to say?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rocco

There is nothing more that needs to be said about Her Dooshness. I'll stop if you will.

sunshinerad

for this to be true kim kardashian would have to not be a whore, which we all know is not the case.

Superman

She has no credibility! If she doesn't sue, then she's lying!

She will probably just pay him off with money and/or goodbye sex so that he will go away.

BTW, I didn't see his TMZ interview. But, one thing is for sure, her marriage will be farce!

obama'saracist

I agree with the tramp formerly known as kim k.it is embarrassing for him.he could do so so so much better than this fat ass worn out tramp

Kathy

I am sure that this will not be the last time he is embarrassed by her actions. He better prepare himself for future humiliations by this leading member of the Anything for Fame Club.

carly

Lockett has nothing to gain by this.....everyone knows she is a ho and has screwed everything in the country...

Holly

IT'S PR!
Just like the guy Kourtney was having an affair with that could be the babies father. Whatever happened to him?

Areader

After watching the Lockett interview here on TMZ, I'm going to side with Kim!

bunky

No one believes this woman. Please. There will be no lawsuit. Why does she have a Show ? Oh, yeah-the SEX TAPE.

Alexis

I hope this gets more nasty and it will prove once again This Kim K (who the E channel has made in to a millionaire and a star) is nothing but a cheap ho who can't keep her legs together. I really hope it will heat up and he will come out in open on a live show and show the evidence to the whole world. By the way, that ring was selected by her mother she paid for it and it was all staged so Kim is going to keep the ring anyway.

e33

What does a liar do? Continue lying of course. What a loser she is, dirty too.

stonermoog

i love how suddenly precious this woman is. she is famous for 2 reasons: 1. her father was a s***bag, slimy, revolting defense attorney w/******* celebrity buddies and 2. she made a sex tape with brandy's little brother. and now she thinks she's some kind of holy, untouchable princess. basically, this stupid bint created an empire from $uc%ing a steady stream of rich, athletic d!(k and now she wants to be the virgin mary. it's WAY too late for that, you crass, greedy, grasping wh0r#. you are what you are, get over it and accept the fact that nobody believes a word you say.

Billy

I wish he would just release what he has proving she did him. Then this skank will hopefully shut her plastic face and we can go on with our lives without ever hearing the name Kim card-a&$-ian again.

Bret Lockett is a liar

Lauren London posted this on her Facebook: To my family, friends, supporters and the media. I have an impostor. It is similar to identity theft because he/she constantly pretends to be me. This person disrupts my personal and professional life on an almost daily basis. Words cannot express how troubling this situation is for me and my loved ones. The statements made about me in the Kim Kardashian story are 100% false. Please repost and thank you for your support.

Bret Lockett is a liar

Lauren London says: To my family, friends, supporters and the media. I have an impostor. It is similar to identity theft because he/she constantly pretends to be me. This person disrupts my personal and professional life on an almost daily basis. Words cannot express how troubling this situation is for me and my loved ones. The statements made about me in the Kim Kardashian story are 100% false. Please repost and thank you for your support.