« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cops to NBAer: Urine BigTrouble!

6/11/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diminutive NBA baller Nate Robinson got himself in a jam early Friday morning ... when he was busted for pissing in public.

0611_Nate_Robinson_GETTY_BN
The 5'9" former Slam Dunk champ was spotted by cops in White Plains, NY... urinating on the sidewalk across from City Hall.

Robinson -- who has played for the New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, and now the Oklahoma City Thunder -- has been released on $100 bail and ordered to return to court on June 22.

What a pisser. Sorry.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PRO US

Dogs don't get arrested for peeing in public. Why the double standard?

Craig

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Muppet

What a disgusting pig. Get some DEPENDS if you can't control yourself until you can find a washroom!

SURFCOWBOY

what a classless piece of tra*****he guy may have money that goes to show, money will and cannot ever buy class. STUPID MTHR FKER! Go back to the ghetto where you obviously belong. White ppl have done this too and theyre trailor park trash. You are ghetto trash.

Mauvebib

If NY law is anything like Massachusetts then he will have to register as a class 1 sex offender.

tmz@frog.cc

They don't arrest bums for pissing in the streets.

DirtySouth

Damn, Nate. I make a tiny fraction of what you make. Yet, I can afford to find a damn bathroom to piss in rather than doing it on the street. Grow up, fool.

sokolniki

I always wanted to pee across the street from any government agency. Or better in front of it. Wish I were a man, this is such a hassle for a woman unless you wear a long skirt and no panties. Just pretend you dropped smth and trying to pick it up from the ground.

PRO US

The actress and drunk driver Jaime Pressly had no problem peeing outside a bar on a sidewalk in broad daylight. The video of it is on the internet. You can do it too if you try hard enough.

Debo

His big mistake was not pissing on City Hall.

Ernie P

PRO US- Dogs don't have to wear clothes outside either and can poop too. Do you really want to see/smell that?

Bill Leslie

You know I was ready to all thug NBA rant on Nate but I'm kinda down with the idea of peeing on City Hall - literally. I give this a Patrick Henry pass!

Missy

Pretty foul thing to do!

Cochise

@Miss Scott - STFU you're just jealous cause you don't have a **** and have to drop your pants to piss.

Anyways, I remember leaving a club/bar once and they wouldn't let me use the bathroom because they were closing. One ornery bastard employee wouldn't let me take a piss cause "then everyone will have to". Whatever. So I went in the parking lot. One security guy comes by, sees me and says "oh come on". I just said your buddies wouldn't let me piss on the way out. I'm not pissing on myself or wasting time I could be taking pissing right now than trying to look for a bathroom. When people are denied access to something as simple as a bathroom **** happens.

Deman

Hy little nate for all the place to piss you chose no other place other than city hall?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments