Rep. Weiner

Used Congressional Gym As Backdrop

6/13/2011 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rep. Anthony Weiner took numerous photos of himself -- clothed and partially nude -- at the House Members Gym and sent them to at least one woman ... raising questions about whether he used Congressional resources in his online exploits.

0611_weiner_launch_ex_2
TMZ obtained the pics Weiner took of himself using his Blackberry and a mirror. Congressional sources have confirmed with TMZ ... the backdrop is indeed the House Members Gym in the basement of the Rayburn House Office Building.

The pics were taken on both the gym floor and in the locker room.

TMZ has confirmed the pics were sent online to at least one woman.

The question that's dogged Weiner since his news conference/mea culpa is -- did he use Congressional resources during his cyber affairs?

So we gotta ask ...

Cujeaux

If I had to decide which pic is the most revolting, I would have to say it's the close up of his face with his peen nose, chicken neck and slumped shoulders. He's got such avian features. Does he honestly think he's sexy and these pics will turn a woman on??? It's not like he's got the body of a much younger man. He's scrawny and weak looking with a rounded belly and saggy pecs. He's F*ing disgusting.

A friend of mine caught her husband doing the exact same thing. She found a bunch of pics that were very similar to Giggedy's. He was sneaking around online and juggling various women on his lunch hour. After the divorce he came out of the closet and has been with his gay lover ever since.

taarob

I'm sure that if Weiner changed his name to Vagina all these problems would go away.

Gloria Unread

Zanny the nanny - If I had to decide which pic is the most revolting, I would have to say it's the close up of his face with his peen nose, chicken neck and slumped shoulders. He's got such avian features
------------------------------------------------
ZANNY!?! Where have you been?? Casey was looking through every single Orlando nightclub for you! (Great name and cat avatar, BTW! Though a picture of a bottle of chloroform would be more fitting.. ;) )

I've noticed his bird-man features, too! It doesn't help that he pecks his head back and forth like a chicken when he gets all defensive and argues with the press.

___________________________________________

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off! - Looks like Weiner is touching his Wiener with his right hand.
-----------------------------------------

I thought he was trying to hide his raging erection. After all, he is in a room full of naked men....

janet

Weiner as a congressman, his salary over $150 thousand plus per year. Not even counting all the perks and benefits.

Weiner. Wont' resign. That would mean no more easy money. He has nothing to fall back on.

All he cares about is if he still get's 'PAID' as a congressman and keeps the perks. That simple. He's pulling the he needs help crap, his wife is now pregnant (got to love the timing)

Jon

Maybe Weiner will do what all democrats do and blame Bush.

smb

What a JERK! People had better start looking a little closer before they vote. Why do the Clintons magnitize these things?

Celeb Gossip Addict

This story is staying alive way longer than it should. Its really not that big a deal.

Tess

Is he a self-destructive moron? YES. Did he break the law. Not that I see, although people can be fired for being jackasses.

Cujeaux

Gloria Unread: Like your name too. I'm glad there's someone who doesn't find my name offensive, thanks. Weiner clucks and squalks like a chicken as well. The way his neck slopes into his T-Rex shoulders only adds to his chicken-like form.

Janet: I agree, it's all about the money. He doesn't care what anyone thinks, who he offends or how his antics are negatively impacting the country. He's going to get paid until he goes sliding head first out of the chamber doors.

Jon

This is sort of like Clinton.
If Monica didn't have that dress they would have destroyed her.
Weiner probably thinks He can do this because Clinton did it too(but far worse),and all the Democrats rallied around Him.
I guess when You're trying to destroy marriage as a party platform position this seems like no big deal.
The Democrats are a sick bunch

Fred Farkel

You have GOT to be *************** me ! ! !

Hey??

Where's Chris Matthews NOW???

His head should be spinning around non-stop with this tool...

Fred Farkel

@ ZANNY = Uncle Fred LOVES YOU!!

"avian features" - INDEED!!

Fred Farkel

Gloria UnRead:

I would like to take you to lunch today.

(if you are anywhere near Detroilet???)

:-O

camaguey

My God, is that all this guy thinks about? My God! He needs help, all right, but not while still a member of Congress. "A short leave of absence" my...WEINER!

Damon

He sent pics and messages to consenting women!
These pics aren't dated! They could be from 3 yrs ago!

Get the eff over-it already!

Republicans resign because of moral hypocrisy; they campaign and govern on a platform of moral supremacy!

Christopher Lee resigned because he was soliciting black women and trannies; not to mention, his wealthy father is a top GOP contributor. It was more family reputation than doing the right thing!