Dane Cook Finds Lost Dog with Twitter Help

6/12/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dane Cook took to Twitter last night when his beloved dog Beast went missing -- and wouldn't you know it ... the pooch was found just two hours later. Score one for social media!

0612_dane_cook_dog_twitter_bn
Cook posted a pic of Beast last night around 9:00 PM and said the dog had been missing for an hour. He asked for help, gave out some info, and posted the ecstatic tweet about finding the dog shortly thereafter.

0612_dane_cook_tweet

When you only get 140 characters, 13 exclamation points in a tweet means you're REALLY happy.

lala

The town where I lived was so lame, everybody loved Dane Cook. When he came there we'd be short staffed cuz everybody wanted to go see him. That place was full of losers. eahhh.

Becky

Beast will always belong to Cassidy...she loaned him to you. Glad you found him!

Nicole

CONGRATUALTIONS YOU FOUND BEAST !!!!

MY MINPING/CHAUWAHA HALF/HALF LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE BEAST. THEY ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL. HOWEVER, YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE THEM UNSUPERVISED !
BELIEVE ME, I KNOW HOW DANE MUST OF FELT! AND IT WAS NOT FUNNY !

Nicole

BY THE WAY...,

IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH AND ABLE TO AFFORD ONE OF THESE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS. THEN.., YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

THERE ARE TWO HEARTS IN BEIGE RIGHT BELOW THEIR TWO FRONT PAWS.
BEIGE ON JET BLACK. JUST BEAUTIFUL MARKINGS WITH THIS BABY !!!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN, DANE !!!!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

To CLEO: Sic 'em all!!!

to HOPEE; EAT ME!

you are psycho - one minute calling Selena a whore over Miley and the next, defending Selena Gomez, calling her "Your Girl"
I don't give a flying F

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

-uck what color YOU are. You can call me "White Trash" at anytime! I am blogging on this story because I love dogs, but I don't french kiss mine or F------ carry it around in a purse. Makes me wonder if your choice of animal is a sheep. Maybe you can buy some "Advertising" space on TMZ so people will even less to your LOL (you use that a lot, I am glad you think you're funny) weak words. first & last comment to you ever....

moe

HE IS SO SO SO NOT FUNNY!

AmbushAnnie

I doubt he's gay, but don't care if he is, I think he's funny and charming and mischevious and adorable.
Why don't all you haters just go die someplace? Jerks.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

to AmbushAnnie -
I accidentally re-clicked on the comments by accident, but your last line says exactly what I feel. I'll even give them a ride:)

rockhead

Dane Cook is a talentless doink. It takes losing his dog for him to get any media play these days. Between Carlos Mencia and him, you've got the two low men in comedy.

bjss99

That guy blows chunks

Cheri

Is your (Dane Cook) dog a mini-Pin or a chihuahua?

imyomamma

wow, how miserable a person must be and how bitterly disappointed in themselves to take the time to be so hateful and judgmental of another person. And publicly, with no hesitation just vulgar, disrespectful, childish bull****!!
go home and kick your dog or something I imagine even Dane Cook has feelings and who are these ******** who think they have the right to be so cruel to another???
now that is a hell of a lot more "relevant" than any of those hateful comments above.

Becky

Cheri...Beast is a minpin & Dane merely has parental rights.

Truthbytes

Dane Cook is a closeted homosexual. The first time I saw him, on television, I thought, " Who does this guy think he's kidding ? " I'm gay myself, so, perhaps, I can pick-up the " tells " that some others can not. He carries himself with the demeanor of an over-compensatory gay male, yet, look closer at him . . . . He has very soft, gay eyes ( " gay face " ), and his patently-slowed-down speech cadence is very gay ( as is Vin Diesel's, whomever. Man, oh, man, that Vin character sounds like Harvey Fierstein on steroids; a whole lotta' S-s-s-s-s. )To those who would dismiss what I've written as " crazy ", thin k about it : What's so hard to accept ? ( And if you're not gay, you have no idea about " tells. " ) Cook's I'm-just-a-straight-dude-who-doesn't-understand-chicks routine is ALREADY gettin' a li'l old. As far as the " dating game " ( for that's exactly what it is, folks ), I wonder how many dates the press people of Montgomery Clift, Rock Hudson, Tyrone Power, et al, among countless others ( past and current ) set them up on. Jessica Simpson ? Am anxiety-stricken C-level celeb hungry to keep her rapidly-aging face in the public light, in order to hold onto some semblance of a show biz career is "checkin'out " Dane Cook ? ( " Yeah, man, he, like, totally banged-her back-in, like, 2006 ! " ) Ri-i-i-i-ight . . . . Dubious partners-in-passion, but perfect escorts. ( Smile for the camera ! ) Dane Cook also was " reprimanded " for making allegedly offensive remarks about gays ? Well, that's one way to divert attention : get the public to look the other way. I mean, why would a ( albeit-closeted ) gay man make jokes about other gays ??!! See ? He couldn't POSSIBLY be gay !! Nice save, nice save. Not only is Dane Cook a closeted homosexual, he is also spectacularly unfunny. His act, both onstage and in life, is both a subterfuge and an aspiration of what this ( possibly self-loathing ) closeted gay man would like to be. Okay, now . . . . Let the venom fly. Sorry, dudes. It is what it is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3