Octomom's Bikini Car Wash -- CANCELED

6/12/2011 6:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you wanted to catch a glimpse of Octomom in a bikini AND get your car washed ...  sorry, you're outta luck -- her bikini car wash for next weekend has been canceled.

0612_canceled_carwash_tmz_composite_2
Nadya Suleman's manager tells TMZ the car wash -- which was organized to help Nadya raise some scratch for mortgage payments -- is off because the deal with they had with the Melrose Strip Auto Detailing went south.  The manager says the place wanted $13 from the $20 they were charging -- plus they had to bring their own towels and soap.

The manager says the car wash is off and they're looking for a new place to have it.

The weekend manager at the car wash confirmed it was canceled, but wouldn't go into detail.

bellestarr

They probably did some research and found out that anything this skank touches turns to doo-doo. She is toxic. I'm sending them an email thanking them for cancelling. You should too.

God-Of-Lyf

Thank GOD!

Machelle

$13 out of $20?
That's greedy.
I'm going to be sure
to not wash my car
there ever!

Puckett

Car wash owner ain't running no charity fools!

This bitch can go find some other venue for her for-profit "fundraiser" that she's doing for HERSELF.

Drugsney Drinkhan

This piece of dog **** has all her kids in private school, lives in a mcmansion, can afford expensive name brand items, can afford a private lawyer and manager, and is asking the public for donations? GTFOH

Angie Diego

Here is another no-talent troll just like Kate Gosselin, whose only success in life was popping out a bunch of unwanted children. Here is my issue with her: she is receiving government aid and SSI for her children, yet she spent 100,000$ on plastic surgery to try to look like Angelina Jolie. SSI is only supposed to be given to people with low income and limited resources. NOT someone who spends lavishly on invitro fertilization and plastic surgery. Can someone report this fraud to the appropriate authorities?

Gail

Who gives a ****

U Got B**CH Slapped

Thanks god!! That would NOT have been a good sight to see...YUCK!

ilovegossip

For once, Puckett, I agree with you!

Hopeflys

This is not a feel good event with kids spraying each other with hoses and opening a lemonade stand. This was an event featuring women who are famous for doing drugs and having sex with celebrities and maybe stealing the watches from their passed out johns. Not good PR for anyone except the Octo ho's who are trying to extend their 5 minutes of fame by telling the public it's all for the kids.

jessemosslover

She has money to pay a manager but none to pay her mortgage?WTF does she need a manager for anyway? Nice to see she has her priorities on order.

Anonymous

If it's true that Melrose Strip Auto Detailing wanted $13 from the 20 that they were charging, I don't blame Nadya one bit for cancelling. Why should she wash cars and then fork over to someone else almost twice as much as she'd make from her hard work, especially if she has to provide her own materials? Highway robbery.

Ann Rogers

HER LIPS ARE USED AS THE VAC**** CLEANER, WHAT A WHORE. HOW MANY OF HER CHILDREN HAVE LEARNING AND OTHER DISABILITIES THAT WE ARE PAYING FOR. NO WONDER OUR COUNTRY IS IN THE CONDITION THAT'S IT IN. WE HAVE TO KEEP PAYING OUR TAXES FOR THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Seriously "pandagirl14" (Pg.3) -

What the Hell have you been HUFFING? Or are YOU, Nadya with a restaurant pseudonym? "No one will take care of them like their original mother" ???

Have you ever spoken to the many kids (or any, for that matter), who have been emotionally or physically abused, including deprivation of enough love because of having so many siblings, by one or both of their original parents. A friend of mine deals with those kids on a daily basis, who have had serious problems with their "original" parents (single or otherwise) so give me a freakin' break!
I am a single mom, who busted my ass to support my daughter.
I have had over 27 major surgeries and have managed to work, sometimes taking disability (which I have put in the system!).
Taking government assistance never entered my mind! WORKING DID! I don't live in a $250,000 dollar house and if I did a "Car Wash" it would be for a REAL Charity, not someone, who knew what she was getting into and disappointed when the world didn't drop what they were doing to support her completely! We are already supporting her! If you believe differently, spend more time educating yourself about the situation. Oh, and as far as "HER MANAGER," you can be dDAMN sure that we are somehow, also paying for them as well!

DaSpence

WOW!!!

Angelina Jolie looks just like her!