Selena Gomez

Blood Pressure Issues

6/12/2011 6:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez has undergone a number of tests for blood pressure issues since being hospitalized Thursday ... TMZ has learned.

0612_selena_gomez_tmz_ex
As TMZ first reported, Gomez was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after taping an appearance on "The Tonight Show," complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

Sources tell us Gomez has undergone a number of tests for blood pressure issues, but so far ... doctors have not been able to determine what is causing the problem.

Oh ... as for the rumors going around she's pregnant ... totally untrue.

HangoverPictures.com

She probably saw that girl on America's Got Talent that looks exactly like Justin Bieber and now she's questioning her own sexuality. Enough to raise anyone's blood pressure.

debschira

after reading more of these childish posts, ive been right all this time. every single one of you are 12 years old. cept for the lady with a 13 yr old son. she should be out raged at these comments you are all making, it's not right (YES I KNOW ITS A FREE COUNTRY, YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO YOUR OWN OPINION, YADA YADA YADA) YOU ARE ALL JUST MEAN AND IT MAKES ME WANNA CRY, BUT IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IT'S YOUR DRUGGED UP PARENTS THAT TAUGHT YOU TO SAY MEAN, UNTRUE THINGS BOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

Saranta

A Lady I know, her Father and her mother were married for 35+ years, they had 5 kids together and hes now married to a man(and is now claiming hes fully gay and always has been)...How do you explain that if gay people dont have sex or have children with the opposite sex?

lisa

this sounds like she may have a cerebral aneurysm which is very serious, definatly not pregnant.

Carl

Of course she's not pregnant. Her relationship with Justin Bieber is a sham to cover up the fact that he is gay and to benefit her by keeping her in the news when her career would otherwise be dead.

Klaatu

Some migraine medicines as well as many over the counter pain medications(NSAIDS) can also cause hypertention.

wtf

so she's pregnant.

i knew it.

debschira

TMZ, YA REALLY NEED TO BLOCK THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS TYPE OF POSTING, YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE JUST GONNA RUN WITH IT. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT WITHOUT THE MEMORIES OF THESE IDIOTS WORDS FLOPPING AROUND INSIDE YOUR HEAD!?!? HOW CAN YOU LET PEOPLE SAY SO MANY MEAN AND UNTRUE SHIZZ ABOUT THIS POOR GIRL? WHAT DID SHE EVER SAY TO YA'LL THAT MADE YOU WANT TO PUT A BULLSEYE ON HER BACK? WHETHER JUSTIN IS GAY OR NOT I DON'T CARE, BUT TO LET THESE IDIOTS POST NASTY CRAP BOUT SOMEONE WHOSE DREAM WAS TO BRING JOY TO PEOPLE THROUGH HER MUSIC IS......... JUST SICK. ARE YOU AIMING FOR ANOTHER TEEN SUICIDE? SELENA IS APPARENTLY REALLY SICK WITH THIS UNKNOWN PROBLEM, AND I BELIEVE THE LAST THING SHE NEEDS IS TO HEAR BOUT WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING, THAT SHOULD MAKE HER GET WELL REALLY QUICK RIGHT??? ANYWAY, I'M SURE NOONE GIVES TWO SHIZZ'S BOUT MY POSTING SO YOU CAN FILE IT IN THE WELL KNOWN "CAN 86" AND FORGET ABOUT ONE NUT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR MEANS TO YA'LL IN L.A. AND NEVER WILL, CAUSE I'M JUST ONE PERSON WHO FEELS REALLY BAD FOR SELENA GOMEZ. THKS FOR (MAYBE) READING.

Normajean

WOW SHE COULD JUST BE ILL, PRENGANT I THINK NOT...

onlySaneMan

I sometimes think I'm the only sane one on these posts lol.

Anyway, Pregnancy certainly could cause those symptoms, although I doubt it's that.

As has also been mentioned, there are any number of pretty serious issues that can cause the problems she's had. I would be interested in what all of the people complaining about her being whiny would say if she dropped dead with a brain haemorrhage, for example.

Obviously people are going to speculate though, so notwithstanding what I've just typed out, the pregnancy sh- isn't going to stop until it's confirmed or she dies.

grumpy

I was 18 when my doctor told me I had high blood pressure.

3Storms

She may have diabetes. I am not trying to be racist but she is hispanic after all.

And I am totally sure she's nothing but a "beard" for Bieber

chris

Oh she's not preggers, that much we KNOW - cuz her gay "boyfriend" hasnt started puberty yet. The thought of The "Bieb" knockin up a chick is too funny

Tellthetruth59

Cocaine and birth control pills cause a rise in blood pressure.

MissAnn

If she is pregnant I really hope she does not abort her baby. I can imagine her in the situation where her and Justin want to keep it but they are forced to kill it to keep their innocent image. What irony that would be.