Selena Gomez

Blood Pressure Issues

6/12/2011 6:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez has undergone a number of tests for blood pressure issues since being hospitalized Thursday ... TMZ has learned.

0612_selena_gomez_tmz_ex
As TMZ first reported, Gomez was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after taping an appearance on "The Tonight Show," complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

Sources tell us Gomez has undergone a number of tests for blood pressure issues, but so far ... doctors have not been able to determine what is causing the problem.

Oh ... as for the rumors going around she's pregnant ... totally untrue.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

happyday

Those are pretty commons symptoms and could mean a zillion different things. I felt awful when I was pregnant, but "nausea and severe headache" isn't really the way I would describe it. Maybe seasick, but not severe headache.

Actually sounds more like a migraine, which can last for days, btw. And you're usually healthy as a horse until you get an episode--then you're so sick you want to die!

I agree that she sounds so young for high blood pressure problems--and low blood pressure doesn't give you severe headaches. Hope she gets better soon!

robert

coke will do that to yah

lead

I'm glad to have this website and its reader comments to lift my spirits/mood b4 bedtime. Probably lowers my blood pressure a bit too.

many thx ev1 :)

Cassandra

To the "Bum"-

Selena is 18, Justin is 17. I could careless who either of them are dating, but since obviously care a little too much to label her a "sex offender" let me just fill you in here;

They are less than 2 years apart, which means its legal as long as they both consent.
She's not a cougar and he is not a baby, so I think they both have stable mindsets to consent themselves.
They're young and dating. So are a lot of other teens their age.

Get over yourself and get a life.

HellooooNurse

As a cardiac nurse, I'm not sure I've ever come across an 18yr old with BP issues. But if she's been dehydrated, or not eating properly (she HAS been busy, MMVA's,TV appearances, sucking Biebers face the week before, etc.) then this too can cause headache, nause, and low blood pressure. But a doctor's visit would have been sufficient, no need to go to hospital unless it was an "Emergency".

bravo51

They gave her the morning after pill end of non-story. she had a chemical abortion and disney paid for it.

OMG

prego Hmmmm I think this might be a cause...But other un-disclosed illness can cause High Blood pressure also..like Diebetes etc...but JB comes from young parents so HMMM

Dani

JUST DROP IT YOU TOOLS!
OMG TMZ are the ones who were there! Since she was at the hospital, don't you think the DOCTORS would have told her she was pregnant or not, not some idiot who wants to spead a bad rumor. My dad is a nurse at a hospital, helps patients: shall i ask him? and if he says she isn't, and you guys don'y believe a professional who went to school for it, SEE A FRIGGIN THERAPIST

Blanca Perez

im a big justin bieber lover. but if this is true, im going to definitely hate him forever, and im pretty sure i wont be the only girl that is going to go agents him for this.

jeff

If I was Justin Bieber, she'd be pregnant eventually. His reproductive organs must be raging around her.

alex11

as if pregnant soon will know and if not then also have to saver the reason for these symptoms

Anne

She isnt pregnant..Holy, drop it. Just because she had blood problems, it doesnt mean her and Justin have been having sex and she is pregnant. Mkay? :)

bravo51

she had an abortion end of story. you bieber fans need to kill yourselves for being so lame and such losers

helen

YOU ROCK SELENA GOMEZ.... :) ur a inspiration to me!!!! but are u preganant even though its not my business but just curoius!!! :) THX

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8