D.J. Tanner -- The Return to 'Full House' House

6/13/2011 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like it was 1987-1995 all over again -- "Full House" star Candace Cameron Bure returned to her roots today ... by visiting the house in San Fransisco that was featured on the show!

0613_dj_tanner
Cameron -- known to most as D.J. Tanner -- posted the pic on her Twitter along with a quote from the show's theme song, "Everywhere you look..."

The 35-year-old also tweeted, "It's the first time I've been here since we shot the opening credits."

0613_full_house

Everyone born before 1987 sing along now ... "What ever happened to predictability..."

Anonymous

I envy whoever owns that house. The area is gorgeous. I've always wanted to see San Francisco because of this show.

KLASERS

That wasn't the actual house used in Full House, those are the 'Painted Ladies' alongside Alamo Square; which used during the opening shot. The real house that they lived in is located in Hayes Valley

kingborg

Simone 9 minutes ago
Wow how hard up does this girl have to be for attention?

I guess I shouldn't use the words "hard up" since her loser brother might be nearby.

Speaking of that loser brother, HEY KIRK, don't you think your sister is showing too much skin in that photo?

Don't think for a minute people haven't forgotten what you did to Julie McC and we can't wait for karma to bite you in your rearend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

hey dumbass she posted the pic to her twitter acct. media saw it and ran with it. she was not trying for attention. do try to read and understand facts.

Stiletto

What we really want to know is:
A) Commando
B) Dorito
C) Airstrip

THIN LIZZY

She still looks good.

kayla

if you wee born before 87? Man, I was born in 88, and I watched every episode of full house, that was my fave show on TGIF

Nostradamus

lol @ stilleto

If I had to guess, she went with a dorito. Maybe a landing strip, doubtfully commando, and no way does she rock a full bush.

Rafav

¡Hey!, What is wrong with you? You are "usonian", write on TMZ.COM for a living and do not know how to spell San Francisco? Shame on you!

jacee

"Whatever happened to predictability" is the first line of the theme song to Family Matters, not Full House. Urkel would be so disappointed in you, TMZ!

Craig

We're the same age...only I turned out a lot less Jesusy.

b

Who gives a Shiz. And LORI u have no life if the highlight of it is watching this crap and remembering the taste of processed nuggets. I hope ur life has improved. What did you eat last week watching American Idol? U must be as big as that house

b

Who gives a Shiz. And LORI u have no like if u highlight of it is watching this crap and remembering the taste of processed nuggets. I hope ur life has improved. What did you eat last week watching American Idol?

Aiennysippiry

WOW!! congratulation ..........
Nue Science

marlena

Why ya gotta be "age-ist" my kids are 13 and 4 and they can sing this song...sheeeesh.

B

Full House and Family Matters...Man, those theme songs used to make me crazy. I thought they were the same song for the longest time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments