Charlie Sheen

Negotiating For New Sitcom

6/13/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Charlie Sheen tell TMZ ... the actor is negotiating a "big offer" for a new TV series that could debut as early as January, 2012.

0224_charlie_sheen_getty_EX

We're told Charlie's reps are in "deep negotiations" and the deal could be done by week's end.

Our sources say the sitcom is being written specifically around Charlie and will air on a broadcast network. The deal does not call for a pilot. The show would go straight to series.

Our sources would not reveal details about the sitcom, except to say Chuck Lorre is NOT involved.

tmz-top-comments

Bons Bons

"I used to be a HUGE fan...but now I can't even watch reruns of his shows!!!! Wayyyyyy too much baggage to forgot when watching him!! He needs to find a new career and a new dentist!!!"

Truth Truth

Good for Charlie! At least he is honest about who he is and he does not go around lying and cheating like our so many of our US Congressman do. MaSheen is the real deal and you can't beat his honesty!

John John

That is a show I'll never watch. In my book, he crossed a lot of lines, calling anyone who didn't worship is crack-using butt, a troll. I hope the advertisers understand that a lot of people feel like me and won't be seeing any of the products advertised on any of his shows.

tmz-top-comments
Bons Bons

Truth Truth

John John

Amy Amy

Wow they would basically be exploiting a mentally ill person for money. Charlie Sheen is not mentally stable to be on TV again. It would be the worst kind of voyeurism

bigbucks bigbucks

Why are they calling Intervention a "new" show?

SusanCoyote SusanCoyote

I guess it won't be about a dental office.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Toadless

Good, he is highly entertaining playing himself

Rogue Warrior

Good for him, he's staying clean and good things are coming his way! Keep up the good fight!

Trent

Wow, he is looking old. And those teeth, ouch! Use to be a big Charlie fan, but he has jumped the shark in my book.

Jackie

His teeth...omg!!

Doreen

glad to hear about this..I miss seeing Charlie. He really is a talented actor.

Allen

Screw Charlie Sheen

Tammy

I hope this is true. I miss Charlie!! Navy Seals was on ION last night and I stayed up to watc it just for Charlie. ION, could you play Young Guns and Hot Shots too? Please!?!?!

TxGal

One more network show I won't be watching. The list grows longer every year.

Holly

Charlie- Stay clean for your children, and please fix your teeth

yomama

OMG would he PLEASE get a bridge or sumthin???

chris

YIKES! I recall hearing he was making about 1million per episode for 2 1/2 men....you'd think with all that MONEY he'd have those gnarly teeth fixed (or at the very least CLEANED).

Those look like METH-Addict teeth to me (they'll fall out soon enough).

6one9

IS CHARLIE SHEEN EVEN `````````WINNING```````ANY MORE??

gail

Although Charlie Sheen has had his problems I'm glad that he is doing well and staying clean. No one can replace him on Two and a Half Men! I certainly don't want to see Ashton Kutcher on that show. Can't wait to see Charlie's new show. Too bad they didn't ask him back on Two and a Half Men because he made the show!

jdog

they tried this once, I think it was called Charles in Charge, or Charlies Angels

Al