Charlie Sheen

Negotiating For New Sitcom

6/13/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Charlie Sheen tell TMZ ... the actor is negotiating a "big offer" for a new TV series that could debut as early as January, 2012.

0224_charlie_sheen_getty_EX

We're told Charlie's reps are in "deep negotiations" and the deal could be done by week's end.

Our sources say the sitcom is being written specifically around Charlie and will air on a broadcast network. The deal does not call for a pilot. The show would go straight to series.

Our sources would not reveal details about the sitcom, except to say Chuck Lorre is NOT involved.

tmz-top-comments

Bons Bons

"I used to be a HUGE fan...but now I can't even watch reruns of his shows!!!! Wayyyyyy too much baggage to forgot when watching him!! He needs to find a new career and a new dentist!!!"

Truth Truth

Good for Charlie! At least he is honest about who he is and he does not go around lying and cheating like our so many of our US Congressman do. MaSheen is the real deal and you can't beat his honesty!

John John

That is a show I'll never watch. In my book, he crossed a lot of lines, calling anyone who didn't worship is crack-using butt, a troll. I hope the advertisers understand that a lot of people feel like me and won't be seeing any of the products advertised on any of his shows.

tmz-top-comments
Bons Bons

Truth Truth

John John

Amy Amy

Wow they would basically be exploiting a mentally ill person for money. Charlie Sheen is not mentally stable to be on TV again. It would be the worst kind of voyeurism

bigbucks bigbucks

Why are they calling Intervention a "new" show?

SusanCoyote SusanCoyote

I guess it won't be about a dental office.

JustB

EWWH! Really?!?! Be gone Charlie!

DEE

Charlie was so bad towards the end, he couldn't act anymore alls he did was sit on the couch. It was everyboudy else holding the show. Was loving Angus and his buddy!

sparced

i'm starting to think this is bogus. What network would even greenlight a show like this without even doing a pilot?

it's not like they can just rip off Two and a Half Men and recreate the show on another network.

SYLVI212

Wow, Charlie! Judging from how worn out you look in that photo, I would spend less time trying to land another sit-com and more time trying to save my life.

Damon

I'll believe it when a studio actually announces it!

He said this before and it turned out to be a lawyer that was friends with Lenny Dylstra that had worked for Watner Bro.s on another project!

Damon

Charlie Sheen, Nick Nolte and Gary Busey = the best show ever!

Snow White

Are they going to call it "2 Goddesses and a Half-Wit"?

lizouttavegas

maybe he needs to get that "dental dilemna" taken care of first!
he looks like hell....he's old, he's an addict, its over dude..go home.

Smarter Human

I am not sure he's going to live that long. He looks 80% dead in that photo.

jb

I'm calling BS...

Whoa

Is it a show about nasty gross old men???Cause that would be fitting!

sky

Total paid PR move. LOL. I blame jerks like this jerk for the mindset of many of our at risk males, who wrongly believe that SHeen is a good role model. Some of these misguided envy sheenies money , his souless lifestyle and empty headed friends only trying to milk him for a few more bucks. WHen sheena turns off the cash flow they scatter like roaches. In this case it isn't clear who is the victim and who the victimizer. I venture that they all are victims of their many "crimes" against their own hearts. huh?

Alex

I smell BS!!!

Bend

Logan

So glad to hear I have really missed him . He is a genius.