Charlie Sheen

Negotiating For New Sitcom

6/13/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Charlie Sheen tell TMZ ... the actor is negotiating a "big offer" for a new TV series that could debut as early as January, 2012.

0224_charlie_sheen_getty_EX

We're told Charlie's reps are in "deep negotiations" and the deal could be done by week's end.

Our sources say the sitcom is being written specifically around Charlie and will air on a broadcast network. The deal does not call for a pilot. The show would go straight to series.

tmz-top-comments

Bons Bons

"I used to be a HUGE fan...but now I can't even watch reruns of his shows!!!! Wayyyyyy too much baggage to forgot when watching him!! He needs to find a new career and a new dentist!!!"

Truth Truth

Good for Charlie! At least he is honest about who he is and he does not go around lying and cheating like our so many of our US Congressman do. MaSheen is the real deal and you can't beat his honesty!

John John

That is a show I'll never watch. In my book, he crossed a lot of lines, calling anyone who didn't worship is crack-using butt, a troll. I hope the advertisers understand that a lot of people feel like me and won't be seeing any of the products advertised on any of his shows.

tmz-top-comments
Bons Bons

Truth Truth

John John

Amy Amy

Wow they would basically be exploiting a mentally ill person for money. Charlie Sheen is not mentally stable to be on TV again. It would be the worst kind of voyeurism

bigbucks bigbucks

Why are they calling Intervention a "new" show?

SusanCoyote SusanCoyote

I guess it won't be about a dental office.

MP

"Our sources would not reveal details about the sitcom, except to say Chuck Lorre is NOT involved."

Gee, ya think?!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Really?? Oh, wow. I sure will look foward to missing that.

who cares

After he dies of a overdose or heart attack they will then make a big deal of his death and go after the people supplying him. Much like they did in Anna Nicole Smith's death not to mention Micheal Jackson's.

AgentBlonde

Charlie is doing great and I hope this is real. He's moving on and it's time hi*****ers did so, as well.

who cares

There is a $5k Reward out for the return of Charlies grill if anyone finds it contact Chuck Lorre!

bobo78

i wish him the best,i would love to see him in a new show.he's crazy but he's is reel.like him or not!!!

HM

the networks are crazy--they will loose money $$$$
people will watch maybe the first episode but not after that

KZinmetry

Here's one viewer who won't be watching his show. Frankly I hope it's taken off after 1 episode so I don't have to listen to him praising how wonderful he thinks he is! It's so booorrrriinngg!

ManiacalZebra

There would be no point in watching any new show with him. With his proven instability, it's uncertain if he's stable enough to complete a season. I won't invest any time in a show that's doomed to end prematurely.

PRO US

Looked at that picture. I felt like throwing up. He makes Weiner almost look decent. TMZ should have put a warning before showing us that picture of Sheen. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Ugly as hell.

Roast_Beef

His own show? GMAFB
A cig-butt cooking show or dragged out weekly versions of
his torpedo tour? Or a remake of Coo-Coo's Nest, co-starring his pal Lenny.
PluLeeze, Sheenius, hang it up. You're done, wasted, and old.
Go shave and book a dental appointment.
He's lying. No one would be that stupid to hire a crackhead timebomb. Unless he writes, produces and finances his own show? LMAO!

jack

excellent. I was wondering what I was going to watch instead of "one man and two boys"

Daytona Girl

OMG ... those teeth are horrible. Who even wants to see him any more .... he's a has been. Any show they put on the air with him will not make it pass season 1. He used to look good. Now with those teeth and that hair .... he just looks sad.

Daytona Girl

Is this sitcom the same as "I'm in negotiations with 2 1/2 Men and they are begging me to come back?"

Seeing is believing. I really don't know who would be insane enough to back Charlie Sleeze on a show. Charlie .... can you say #L O S I N G

who cares

At this rate Sheen will be dead before Jan 2012, better hurry and step it up a few months.