Kelsey Grammer -- 'What You're Reading Is Bulls**t'

6/13/2011 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer is BLASTING reports that he's picking one child over the other in his nasty custody battle with Camille Grammer ... telling a NY photog, "What you're reading ... is bulls**t."
061311_kelsey_grammer_splash_still

Problem is ... it's not all bulls**t. TMZ published a recent letter from Kelsey's lawyer to Camille's lawyer -- in which Kelsey proposes taking primary custody of their son ... while Camille takes primary custody of their daughter.

0613_grammer_letter_rip_2
Camille rejected the proposal -- and the battle continues.

artie help

this flat footed weirdo, is GAY, I don't care but he's a ******* mess, always in court, settling, things, settle your life and children down you old queen.

No comment

Kelsey is a republican...and this is just his conservative family values.

Jackie

It's amazing how parents now days bring a mess into their children's life.

artie help

std's , there is ZERO conservative about this old hypocrite, he's LIMOSINE LIBERAL OF THE HIGHEST STANDARDS.

Damon

He's just mad he got caught!

And is now acting like the spoiled, selfish brat that he is!

jshouston

How come they blocked out one "bull****" but left in the second one???

Sloane

not sure if we should believe Kelsey or what he thinks are our "lying eyes" that actually saw the legit paperwork posted on TMZ that backs up Camille's claim that he only wants the son!!

I believe my own eyes over him

his so called celebrity doesn't influence or impress me at all so he can not lie to me or the rest of us any more!

jim

I am doing the same thing with my kids and my divorce. It's about taxes. The primary custodian claims that child on their taxes. It doesn't mean I love my son more than my daughter, or my soon to be ex loves my daughter more than she loves my son.

On a side note it cracks me up that our country has deteriorated to the point where someone can bring political party affiliation into a story like this.

Tammy

You're the one full of bull****, Kelsey!!

marknyc

he's old, who cares

Horndog

That statement is true for pretty much everything posted on TMZ, including this one.

jj

Separating children after a divorce is pretty common place for couples that divorce and move to different states. I don't see why people are acting like he is some monster for proposing the idea.

Craig

Kelsey can say what he wants, but his actions speak much more loudly. His abrupt, indelicately handled exit from his marriage in a way that totally humiliated Camille on national television spoke volumes. Camille was no angel, true, but she was clearly very dedicated to her children, her husband and their business ventures. Seems pretty obvious Kelsey's the one full of sh**

john5oregon

Personally, I think /he/ is a bunch of bullsh**t.

porkchop45