« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mavs Player

RIPS LeBron

'How's My Dirk Taste?'

6/13/2011 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dallas Mavericks guard DeShawn Stevenson let his T-shirt do the trash talking after his team took down the Miami Heat last night -- "HEY LEBRON! HOW'S MY DIRK TASTE."

0613_t_shirt_TMZ_ex_wm_2
DeShawn made the fashion statement while celebrating in his hotel room after the game.

0613_shaq_rap_video_smallOf course, DeShawn was simply making a tweak to the greatest NBA Championship trash talking rap of all time -- when Shaq asked Kobe to, "Tell me how my ass tastes!!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jeoff

I love TMZ. But I get discouraged when i read the word like ******. I'm gay I can say it. Harvey you need to have your boys learn how to edit these post. We know their are several people that are proud of who they are . And until I get a apologize from Harvey himself. I qui*****ching as of today.

LonnieB

Ghetto talk from the ghetto players o*****hetto game.

shtizzle

even if your gay you shouldnt say it unless you want other people to say it too.

T-ROC

Who's the childish one now. Let's see the media blow this up like they do with everything Lebron or D Wade do. I'll wait(Katt Williams Voice)..........................................

ginny

well deshawn, sounds like a girl to me, do YOU feel better now?

jerk; lebron is just a bad. get these guys out of real sports!!

icehawks18

Actually no, he wasn't making reference to Shaq. I'm a mavs fan in dallas and I made these shirts 2 weeks ago. Someone copied the shirt and he got ahold of one. Screen shots and pictures to prove it :)

LonnieB

What's with this goofy ***** in the middle of words that didn't get **** in the same sentence?

Oh, I get it!

They censored the letters "f", then "a", then "g". because people reading this are totally stupid and might mistake it fo a subtle dig at....well, I can't type it, but they populate San Francisco and apparently have very thin skin, at least in the P.C. clouded eyes of TMZ.

Superman

Dude, we know LeBron is s.*****. So, why do you have to do this crap?!? Win with class, douchebag!

pepekale

don't worry Miami fans that thug will get his

shagrath

****zzle, agreed good call
its the same when blacks were chewing on the whole "*****" debate..
if your a straight cacausian these days, nothing you say or do is right

Leo J

Normally, I would agree w/ some comments here, about how this is childish and, not respectful at all. However, since it is directed at LeBron, who has put himself up on an insurmountable pedastle, then it makes me feel like it's mostly justified. Plus, for those of you who are true hoops fans, you'll know that these two have absolutely no love for eachother, and that this stems from the days when the Cavs and Wiz had some pretty heated playoff battles. Gooo DeShawn!!!

Jay

the abraham lincoln tattoo represents the "0" for the area code 505 which is a new mexico. I believe its albuquerque. if you look at his neck tattoo it represents 505

en Todo Momento!!

@ mightymad

-------------

yeah, bernie madoff: 1 ring.....

duh. moron.

Dirk

The shirts are now available for $17 at http://SportsCrack.com

Ellis

Ghetto filth,the concept of winning or losing with dignity escapes them

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments