Lindsay Lohan -- House Arrest Roof Party!!!

6/13/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan suffered through day 18 of her house arrest yesterday -- by having a bunch of friends over to her kick-ass Venice apartment for a super fun rooftop BBQ!!!

0613_lilo_splash_2

Lindsay is only expected to serve another 2-and-a-half weeks in captivity ... sweet, glorious, relaxing captivity.

UPDATE: One source close to the shindig tells TMZ the gathering was "very mellow." We're told Lindsay invited over some of her close friends because she simply missed hanging out.

And get this -- we're told the gang capped off the BBQ by watching last night's premiere of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

tmz-top-comments

Ziggy Ziggy

Wow this is "Doing Time" ?? Where do I sign up lol

Paybacksab*tch Paybacksab*tch

Gee, this seems really dreadful for her, I hope she can survive the remaining two weeks. Poor thing.

pat pat

I can't believe this. I really hope someone sends this pic to the judge or someone in the judicial system over there so they can see what a joke they've become.

DubstepDistribution

She's hot, I'd love to hit that

john smith

Clumzy, Lindsay loos very healthy and happy. It looks like alot of guys, don't see many lesbians.

kel

I've known a few people on house arrest & they weren't allowed to have friends over. This was back in the late 80's - early 90's in Orange County CA (Fullerton & Anaheim). When did this rule change?

Paybacksab*tch

CCC

"All right, who has the coke?"

Areader

Good for Lindsay!

llee

Wow.. i think our justice system should rethink the rules of house arrest.. make them pay to stay in a prison camp with low security or somesuch. this is ridiculous.

john smith

I read on the local rag Yo Venice that later on The Red Hot Chili Peppers showed up and played an acoustic set.

porky pig

looks like she gritting her teeth an her boobs down to her belly ..what a loser...

messenger

I've looked at a few other sites with pics and she looks beautiful and very healthy.

Good luck Lindsay and God bless.

john smith

Messenger, do you know anyone named Nicole?

John

wow I can't believe I am going to say this but she doesn't look half bad.....

but will someone ell tmz you can't bbq a salad lol... she only eats one kind of meat and it isn't hamburger lol

@namers umm fool they did a story on him already... maybe search a little but you shouldn't have too since its like 4 below this..

??

Well even in jail she would have visitation. Not sure I would have the same enablers who have been in my past exploit come hang out, but if the law doesn't prohibit it why say anything. She will screw up again soon enough after she is released. I don't think she will ever rehabilitate her image. She was a good child actor, who lacked the nurturing she needed to become a successful adult actor. With parents like hers she didn't stand a chance of not being screwed up.

messenger

@ John Smith

Not personally, I haven't seen Nicole comment for ages, hope she's ok.

pat