Lindsay Lohan -- House Arrest Roof Party!!!

6/13/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan suffered through day 18 of her house arrest yesterday -- by having a bunch of friends over to her kick-ass Venice apartment for a super fun rooftop BBQ!!!

0613_lilo_splash_2

Lindsay is only expected to serve another 2-and-a-half weeks in captivity ... sweet, glorious, relaxing captivity.

UPDATE: One source close to the shindig tells TMZ the gathering was "very mellow." We're told Lindsay invited over some of her close friends because she simply missed hanging out.

And get this -- we're told the gang capped off the BBQ by watching last night's premiere of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

tmz-top-comments

Ziggy Ziggy

Wow this is "Doing Time" ?? Where do I sign up lol

Paybacksab*tch Paybacksab*tch

Gee, this seems really dreadful for her, I hope she can survive the remaining two weeks. Poor thing.

pat pat

I can't believe this. I really hope someone sends this pic to the judge or someone in the judicial system over there so they can see what a joke they've become.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Those "guests" look like paid extras. They are sitting on the floor of the roof deck? They look like they are waiting for her to read them a story. As if.

That blonde with the big patterned shirt looks like a real A-List star from the back, no?

paigehop

I will never, ever pay money to see anything this whore does again, if she even gets the chance!

All judges in that district need to be fired! They're either paid off, on drugs, or burned out! All good reasons to be fired!

anony

Yeah, jail time is a b.i.t.c.h., isn't it?
She's living a regular Shawskank Redemption.

Chickeeta

I wish the authorities would pay her a random surprise visit. The can do that and also ask for random drug/alcohol testing. I'd bet my last dollar that she'd test dirty. She thinks she's really put one over on the justice system. She has a one year to complete all those hours of community service in the shelter and at the morgue and I'm sure she won't just like it was too incovenient to go to a few AA meetings or alcohol ed classes. She'll come up with her same excuses and the cycle will continue. She really is a digusting self entitled little ****.

Lu

Hey Ragie, don't you wish you were one of the men up on the roof? But you aren't cause you aren't invited.

Being Milo sukks, eh?

paigehop

"Sausage Fest" my arse! Those are ********rs on the roof. All skanky actresses have them hanging around.

messenger

In other pics, I saw Ali, Lindsays friends Nikki, Eilat and two other females.

Its a relief rancid Ronson isn't around anymore.

Lu

What a shame - no roofs during CS. Just hot, nasty places to sit and sort clothes for homeless people. No paps, either, come to think of it. Oh, she's going to LOVE it.

john smith

Lu, I think Rage scared Lindsay when she had to hide in the closet. The next day he jumped in bed with her to eat bagels.

Seal Team 6

@Donald

Theft, DUI, carjacking, assault all hurt other people. If she wants to sit in her lair and coke her brains out, that is indeed her opinion, as long as her underage sister isn't around.

That, her obvious famewhoredom, and reveling in her special treatment by the legal system, is why people slag her.

I also cannot believe some posters are naive enough to think Lindsay didn't get all or a nice cut of the money TMZ paid for this photo.

Lu

Hey, Milo, why don't you head on over there and see if she'll let you join in on the fun? All of those young guys...and then there's you. Oh well, guess one old fahrt won't matter.

Ha, what am I saying, she's not going to let you in, LOL!

Lu

Milo, how come you aren't on that roof? You're LL's biggest fan but you are not allowed anywhere near her. Surely she must be listening to Dina again because you are considered a big fat NOBODY to her these days.

Grandma Cracker

I just read that she was on the deck with no pants on

Rogue Warrior

No Lu being YOU must suck!

Lindsay will be doing public service announcements for the ACS, her message will be, H8ing causes cancer! FACTOID!

You can only H8 someone in direct proportion to the amount you H8 yourself! FACTOID!

john smith

Seal Team the pictures look like they were taken from across the street on a long zoom lens, maybe a 500mm. I don't think Lindsay got paid for these pics.