Lindsay Lohan -- House Arrest Roof Party!!!

6/13/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan suffered through day 18 of her house arrest yesterday -- by having a bunch of friends over to her kick-ass Venice apartment for a super fun rooftop BBQ!!!

0613_lilo_splash_2

Lindsay is only expected to serve another 2-and-a-half weeks in captivity ... sweet, glorious, relaxing captivity.

UPDATE: One source close to the shindig tells TMZ the gathering was "very mellow." We're told Lindsay invited over some of her close friends because she simply missed hanging out.

And get this -- we're told the gang capped off the BBQ by watching last night's premiere of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

tmz-top-comments

Ziggy Ziggy

Wow this is "Doing Time" ?? Where do I sign up lol

Paybacksab*tch Paybacksab*tch

Gee, this seems really dreadful for her, I hope she can survive the remaining two weeks. Poor thing.

pat pat

I can't believe this. I really hope someone sends this pic to the judge or someone in the judicial system over there so they can see what a joke they've become.

ketjo

Back after a few days to check in .....I see Fools Incorperated (aka Lohan Inc) hasn't staged another photo opt this this little party I see....Either they are running on empty or the buyers are no longer that interested in what they are selling..
So either they will come up with a house fire , or a medical emergency or a bugler..something big to get back into the spotlight.....or they will fade out..which would be really nice but thats a long shot.....
Having a wonderful summer so far, could do without the thunderboomers but me need the rain..hope you are to...Back to my jungle errrrr I mean garden though my hubby says its starting to look jungle like...Tee Hee....Have fun

steven katona

i didn't see no party all i saw was a meeting. tmz should get their reporting facts straight. miss lohan's a superstar and her staff have to meet somewhere. this is a non-story. move on.org.com get it?

ilovegossip

@red cloud... because you entered the wrong words:

Lindsay Lohan is a jerk 392,000,000!!!!

That's got to be an all time high!

Hope you're still laughing, because I know I am! LOL!

john smith

Oi Julia, Tudo bem? Obrigado

ilovegossip

@julia

My point was that you came on here for the specific purpose of ridiculing those that are still on here posting over and over again, but somehow weren't including yourself. Even though, here you are 5 days later, making more posts.

I'm sure you can see the hypocrisy in that...

ilovegossip

@julia,

No, I only make fun of the hypocrits.

john smith

Julia, I only know a little Portuguese, but I understand what your saying and not very many Americans know the language so I believe what you're saying. Everyone who supports Lindsay is either a family member or a close friend of Lindsays, that's how haters think. The haters have been accused of being Michael Lohan. Don't worry about what they say, there's only about ten of them, and few of them are dying and the rest are bitter that they have no job or life.

john smith

Julia I was good friends with Monica Beresford-Redman the owner of Zabumba that was murdered in Cancun by the survivor producer Bruce Beresford-Redman.

john smith

Julia, federal marshals arrested Bruce at his Palos Verdes two million dollar house on Nov 16th and he has been in custody since. He is fighting extradition to Mexico and soon he will be sent to Mexico City for a trial by judge there is no jury. His time in Mexican prison will be rather interesting considering he is a gringo who murdered a latin woman, his wife and mother of his two children.....

ilovegossip

@julia

There are always 2 sides to every story:

Red Cloud

Just busting chops....

Google:

Lindsay Lohan is making a new movie and many people will see it........37,500,000

Lindsay Lohan is making a new movie and only a few people will see it.............2,080,000

Lindsay Lohan is a wonderful human being.....12,000,000

Lindsay Lohan is a rotten creep.....1,200,000

I always knew fans outnumbered non-fans by AT LEAST ten to one....could be true!!!!!!

Who Farted

Lindsay lohan is a haggard old woman, a rotten friend, a THIEF, a junkie, a lion..errr i meant LIAR (hilarious kimmel) and the butt of all jokes in every green room and VIP in this city. She also will sleep with ANYONE, married or not. Just ask her how many married folks she's done. Actors, rappers etc. Just all round ugly, ugly on the inside as well as the outside.

pennrandall

The way Lindsay has been treated in the 'justice' system has been the very definition of overkill. Yes, for breaking the law, reckless and drunk driving and whatever the story is with that necklace, she needed punishment, but the constant battering of her for years far exceeds any punishment she ever deserved. Staying at her apartment is not flaunting her unfair imprisonment and being able to see the ocean from your rooftop when you know you can't go there is not as relaxing as you may think. She shouldn't have to spend one day in house arrest and 35 is still overkill, but she is doing it and not complaining. I applaud her and wish her the best. When she finishes her unfair confinement, I hope someone throws her one of the world's biggest alcohol & drug free parties in history. She has earned it. I hope she resumes her path to becoming one of the world's stellar actresses. The world needs her.

Who Farted

Lindsay lohan is a JOKE !!! A haggard ol' JOKE

Michelle7

leave her alone.. We don't want to hear about her anymore.. Maybe if the media would forget about her, she will fall off the face of the earth.... ****... a of this news about her is probably not helping her recovery... if the public would step back. she just might have a chance and get sober.. her dad did..

Previous 15 Comments | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments