Photog to Lindsay Lohan: You Lost, Now Pay!

6/13/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't paid her settlement in a lawsuit with a photographer ... according to the photog who's now turning up the heat to get his money.

0610_lindsay_lohan_TMZ_EX1
As TMZ first reported, a photog named Scott Nathan sued Lindsay's clothing line, 6126, claiming he was never paid for his work.

The lawsuit settled for an undisclosed amount back in December -- and according to docs filed last week, 6126 was supposed to be making payments beginning in March ... but so far -- zilch. Now Nathan is asking a judge for an order to enforce the settlement -- attaching bank accounts, etc.

A rep for Lindsay tells TMZ, "We don't comment on any pending legal situations with third parties."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Lu

Hi, I'm Lindsay Lohan and I'm insanely late for everything and will never show up for your photoshoot and will be drunk and rude when I do but you really MUST hire me for the latest movie, and I've got piles and piles of scripts stacked up in my precious Tower of Hate to prove that I'm still employable....

Blood Red Witch

Andy,

Hey hunny, miss you!

Lu

Look at other people who don;t come from a show biz family but have created their own self "brand," and have become success through hard work. Jillian Michaels is a perfect example, or even Jenny/JWOW from Jersey Shore.

Lindsay had everything. It's maddening.

This latest lawsuit, coupled with the SUVjacking lawsuit, will finish her finacially.

_____________________________

This is all true. Even though her movie career has died, she might have been able to keep the riches pouring in if she had just nurtured her brand and kept her nose out of trouble. She was literally handed a gold mine, and she tossed it away. People like Jaqueline Smith and Kathy Ireland were famous years and years ago but still have fashion brands being sold. It really does seem that she does not care at all and wants to give the entire world, including her family, the big FU so she can be left alone.

Blood Red Witch

new thread

marknyc

no no no Lindsay should pay the guy. I'm with her on pretty much everything else, but the guy did the work and deserves to be paid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6