Pippa Middleton

Her Butt's Single Now!

6/13/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most coveted real estate in England -- Pippa Middleton's butt -- is back on the market now that she's dumped that guy formerly known as ...  "lucky bastard."061311_TV_pippa_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

yomama

wow, the press is really trying to make this happen. She's dull, sorry. And nowhere near as cute as Kate.

brown dynamite

She's cute but so are millions of other women.

Jackie

2 Bubbles....You are so right. They should come to Europe.....TMZ what they call attractive....to me is what i see as average.

blake

What is up with this "Pippa" thing? TMZ.. you are some lame a$$'s and you know it! That girl is no better looking than any chick you would see at a mall in Idaho so stop trying to make her this "hot chick" like the press did with Jennifer Manniston. God.. I am tired of these manufactured "hot" chicks that we are supposed to dig. Give me a groovy sexy mamma like in the past like Bridgette Bardot or Jacqueline Bisset! Those were real women... God.. you guys are stupid and repulsive! Harvey... I am going to have to start my own site and manufacture "real" hot people if you aren't careful.

sunnyroberto

Brits have a different definition of beauty than America. If you know what a toothbrush is, you become one of the top 10 beauties in England. And if you have any skin color at all, anything above pasty white, then you're one of the top three.

camaguey

The world must be in terrible need to admire somebody, because this woman is NOT hot, she is NOT attractive. She looks like a little dude. She looks like she might prefer the company of GIRLS, if you ask me. Certainly and without a doubt, she is NOT a pretty face. She does have a lovely figure.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I did two tours in Europe and the girls are outrageously beautiful,freindly and mucho hot...this girl looks as about as much fun as a funeral and very plain looking....

piratesrule8

I just don't get it.... I'm not saying she's ugly but I definitely wouldn't think she was especially pretty if she was walking down the street.

Superman

Ummmmm, extremely overrated slut and probably has psychological issues. Not worth it.

Tres

KATE AND PIPPA ARE NOTHING BUT SOCIAL CLIMBERS. I PREDICTED THIS BREAK-UP. I'M SHOCKED IT TOOK HER SO LONG.

KimmieKey

Come on TMZ. She's not that pretty. Her ass is as flat as a pancake!!!

Thorn

I don't get why this girl is all over the media. Looks like a dude, indeed. I bet she is aiming for Harry now. Go away, you are nothing special!

Olivia

The whole family is attractive.
They are classy, hard working people, with style,
grace & good manners.
T

Polaris

Pippa is average at best, and has a nice body? But. Her. Face. People. She looks like a 30 something year old soccer mom, without kids or a soccer game to go to. Sadly she is not only shorter, and less attractive than her sister, she didn't marry into royalty. She's gotten the short end of the stick all the way around.

joeygirl45

I agree with most of these post... I don't see the attraction. Kate is way more better looking in my opinion. Looks like TMZ is trying to make something out of nothing here. I'm just not a "royal watcher" but she's cute and all, just not a beauty.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments