'NJ Housewives' Sued Over Bloody Attack on Cop

6/13/2011 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You're staring at the bloody face of a man who claims he was attacked by several members of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" back in February -- and now he's seeking his revenge in court.

0613_rhwnj_fight_launch_BN_v2

TMZ broke the story -- a campus police officer from the University of Illinois at Chicago named Adolfo Arreola claims he was chillin' at the Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic back in February, when Teresa Giudice, Caroline Manzo and other members of their family beat the living crap out of him and his family.

Now, Adolfo, along with several family members, have filed a lawsuit -- describing the attack in detail.

In the docs, Adolfo claims things got out of hand when Teresa began spraying champagne in the club -- and blasted Adolfo's mother-in-law right in the face.

Adolfo claims Teresa "mocked" his mother-in-the-law after the spraying -- and then, "without provocation" Giudice and the other cast members physically attacked Adolfo.

Adolfo claims the "NJ Housewives" stars "brutally and savagely beat, kicked, punched, scratched, jumped on and smashed glass" on him AND members of his family ... including his mother-in-law.

Adolfo and his family members are suing for unspecified damages.

bring back recent posts

HAHAHAHA.......oh man FRED FARKEL...ur posts alllllways give me a good laugh! thanks..

Chemplaxx

That guy looks like Bill Mahr

wundersmack

The NJ housewives are animals. Teresa in particular is a violent lunatic. She got kudos for getting violent (flipping a table, pushing Andy Cohen) on TV so I am not surprised that she continues assaulting people. I hope their violent behavior nets them arrests and shame.

carla

Sure. I'll bUy the "I was just sittin' there minding my own business when..." story. LOL No doubt he got in someone's face and got his a$$ handed to him.

Ya know, The Gorga's have a look they give before pouncing. *PAY ATTENTION*.

marleyfu

That family is full of thugs. Somehow I believe this guy. If they really attacked, I hope that he successfully sues them.

Cujeaux

This is all too confusing. I thought the pics were of one of the housewives. All I know is that Teresa Guidice is like a chimpanzee in heat. She needs to be behind bars along with her Barney Rubble husband. The cave kids would get much better care if they were adopted by a zoo gorilla.

dprice

While I can see a few of the RHWONJ members getting into a brawl, there is more to this story.

I’ll bet this guy was out looking for a hooker or some blow, got his ass mugged, and had to come back and lie to his mom and wife a lie about how it happened. He better be able to produce some evidence. Like a Police report. Statements from Hotel employees etc. Either way this happened in another country, and without evidence and a miracle, he’ll never get a dime.

Gale

The way I heard it at the time it happened was that after the champagne got sprayed the guy made some remarks and all hell broke loose. They were all taken to the police station -- but this happened in the Dominican Republic where money definitely talks.

me

Theres no way that these women will be arrested because they are the sacred cows of our society.Its never their fault but only need therepy or have been raped.......Dood defense....

dd

I knew it before I read the names...Teresa, Teresa, Teresa.

MLynn

DAMN!!!!!! Someone hit every branch on their way down from top the ugly tree.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

What I'm *guessing* at this point, is that this guy got steamed - & righteously so - because of her typically oblivious habit of not giving a damn what's going on outside of her immediate sphere. So of course when he stood up for his family, she intentionally turned it into a personal attack on her, & got everyone involved. I'm not surprised at her & her gang mentality & pseudo-touch chick bs. She needs to get her ass kicked.

Bill

He is a Police office? He got is ass done in my this bitch? Now if it was me, i would have put a hurting on that bicth ass.

lala

Claaaassy!

Sonja

Hard Rock hotel is where the low class hangs out

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments