'NJ Housewives' Sued Over Bloody Attack on Cop

6/13/2011 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You're staring at the bloody face of a man who claims he was attacked by several members of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" back in February -- and now he's seeking his revenge in court.

0613_rhwnj_fight_launch_BN_v2

TMZ broke the story -- a campus police officer from the University of Illinois at Chicago named Adolfo Arreola claims he was chillin' at the Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic back in February, when Teresa Giudice, Caroline Manzo and other members of their family beat the living crap out of him and his family.

Now, Adolfo, along with several family members, have filed a lawsuit -- describing the attack in detail.

In the docs, Adolfo claims things got out of hand when Teresa began spraying champagne in the club -- and blasted Adolfo's mother-in-law right in the face.

Adolfo claims Teresa "mocked" his mother-in-the-law after the spraying -- and then, "without provocation" Giudice and the other cast members physically attacked Adolfo.

Adolfo claims the "NJ Housewives" stars "brutally and savagely beat, kicked, punched, scratched, jumped on and smashed glass" on him AND members of his family ... including his mother-in-law.

Adolfo and his family members are suing for unspecified damages.

Lisa

When it comes to the "Fake Don't Do Nothing Around The House Wives Of New JERKsy" they are all a waste of space in my opinion. You can take the woman out of the ghetto, but NOT the ghetto out of the woman. I hope the man who was attacked gets every dime he is asking for. Wait, does Teresa have any money left?? LMAO!!! Apparently, ex cast memeber Danielle rubbed off on THEM ALL.

karlew

That's a man? Sure it's not an ugly woman? Wonder if the housewives knew they were beating up a guy?

AddieTrish

Not surprising in the least! Look at what animals they act like in their everyday lives!

corcoranjaq@gmail.com

Gypsies Arreola is a CHOSEN gypsy name. They were probably trying to rob someone and they got caught and picked a fight... They do it all the time... G Y P S I E S GYPSY SLIM

Pat

Another example of how much class Italians have. NONE

yooperbubba

Good! Take their dumb**** to the cleaners. Dumbest shows I have ever witnessed. The only thing more snobby and stuck up is a Pari******on show.

Laura

man?? wtf

fgsd

Now dat's class fer ya!!!

Come on, like we are surprised these err, umm, ladies? act like this? They are trash, pure and simple trash. Worst part is that they have reproduced.....yeah, that one is my Mom, the one throwing the left........nothing like trailer park trash with money.

I feel for their children. You can't pick your parents. I can't come up with enough verbs to call these sad women....besides, they know what they are, we don't need to remind them.

saywhat?

I am doubtful that Caroline would do that. They need to cut their losses with that trashy theresa and her husband.

Donna

Not to stick up for those skanks, but where are the photos? Where's the video? You telling me in this day and age no one whipped out their cell phone to catch this action? Bull.

Row Z

Dude looks like a lady!

bbq

My first reaction to the photo was that Caroline had been beaten up!

snitch

I know his the family of this man, and he told us that they tried to take away his passport and offered him $25k to keep quite when he was in the hospital, but he got a hold of the US embassy and a lawyer.
another guy got his leg broken. This guy is not a campus cop he is a city of Chicago cop.

styna

I CALL BS. THOSE LADIES WOULD NOT EVEN RISK BREAKING A NAIL TO DO THE DAMAGE SHOWN IN THE PICTURES. THIS GUY IS JUST LOOKING FOR MONEY AND 2.5 SECONDS OF FAME. THIS IS AN AMAZING EXAMPLE OF HOW STUPID AND PATHETIC PEOPLE ARE. I CAN HEAR THE RICH LADIES NOW TALKING TO THEIR LAWYERS AND SUEING HIS BEATIN BUTT FOR DEFAMETION.

Tie

Glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks it looks like Caroline! lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments