Tracy Morgan:

I'm Going Back to Nashville to Apologize

6/13/2011 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan is so committed to fighting the anti-gay message he spewed during a recent comedy routine in Nashville -- he's going back to the city next week ... to apologize to everyone he offended  face-to-face.

0613_tracy_morgan_glaad_ex

Tracy spoke with Jarrett Barrios today -- the President of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation -- who tells us, GLAAD reached out to Tracy about an in-person apology in Nashville next week ... and Tracy agreed on the spot.

If that weren't enough -- Barrios tells us, Tracy also plans to visit homeless gay teens at the Ali Forney Center in NYC this week ... teens disowned by their parents because of their sexual orientation.

The cherry on top -- Tracy also plans to film a PSA for GLAAD's upcoming "Amplify Your Voice" campaign.

0323_gay_pride_footer

Max Smart

No amount of apologizing is going to do zip. He said what he said because he wanted to and he meant it. Everyone knows he's trying to weasel out of it now only because his career is on the line. He must be moronic to think people will fall for that. He's not sorry for what he said or did, he's only sorry for getting caught out and hated on, like any criminal who gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

John Stein

As a card-carrying ********er and cir***cised Jew... I say **** need to lighten up... Tracy's comedy routine was funny. It seems that **** and Kikes are the last sacred cow in this country... say anything about them and people pounce... People don't mind laughing at the comic when they make fun of others... but when it hits close to home they go farking bananas. \\

james NY

Seems to me he's one of the few celebrities who has F-Up, owns up to it and does something to correct it. I hope it was his own doings to say sorry on his own and he follows through with it, and maybe just maybe some good can come from this.

jack e. jett

We should all be clear that Jarrett Barrios and GLAAD do NOT speak for the gay community. They are a very small money making group that will stoop to ANY level to book celebrities for their awards show.

Get Real

You never have to apologize if you just STFU in the first place. Too many incredibly stupid celebs never learned this.

Dee

I am not gay ... I am Black... I wish he was not, he is not now nor has never been funny !!! If I turn to something he is on I quickly change to anything else. Can not stand to hear his voice, and he is an ass. Loser big time.His child is probably sad to have him as a dad.Ew.

Rogue Warrior

Tammy about an hour ago

It's sad when people sell out what they believe in for money or to be politically. Tracy, I know how you feel about homosexuals and you have that right. You don't have to like them and you don't have to lie about liking them. However, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to get the benjamins from the homosexual community.
=============================================

That's why they focus on Hollywood exclusively, because the rest of the Heartland of the US would tell them to STFU already!!

They've gone too far and their intimidation cuts both ways!

jack

I think I have heard enough of what this fool has to say. You can't just pretend your not a homophobe because it's better for your career. We all know how he really feels.

Superman

*********! Why do people say stuff and then come back and apologize like they didn't mean it? Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan are only sorry because they're afraid that they won't get acting gigs from hollyweird if they don't apologize!

Superman

rhymes with wussy.

Dee

Rogue Warrior

the Seeker 16 minutes ago

Sounds like the whole damn charade was *planned by GLAAD* to condition Americans into accepting and fearing the wrath of the Homosexual jews that created Hollyweird to brainwash US into believing their sick sick sick lies !!!!

===========================================

See3ker, GLAAD to see someone else "get's it", and I'm not talkin bout AIDS. Catch my drift?

Fight the good fight!

Paul

Why do you guys post that "Gay Pride" thingy every time you do a story on gay bashing or other gay articles? It would be like posting pictures of people wearing green and drinking green beer when you spoke of someone that's Irish. It doesn't mean Irish people wear green everyday and drink green beer all the time. The percentage of those people in the gay pride parade do not reflect me or the way I live. I work in a body shop repairing cars. I'm not a hair dresser or interior decorator or what ever else people conjure up about us. So 1/1,000th of a persons year doesn't label them for EVERYTHING. Get it? Try to. thanks

Rogue Warrior

jack e. jett 20 minutes ago

=================================================

You my friend deserve a medal!!! I researched this last week and came to this very conclusion! Their agenda is, um F'd up to say the least and I'm shocked HL has such a love for them?? You're a very respectable person for even saying that!

Gsharon 710

Gladd once again can scratch their asses. Let me tell you, NEVER will I believe an apology when given, if the joke was in a comedy setting.

The people who want to, will continue to see Tracy's shows. All Gladd and their followers are doing is teaching future gay children to demand that the world accept their life style or yell bloody murder. You are putting them in danger. People will only take so much. Now stop slowing our country progress down by bitching about your rights, comedy, and thinking you have acted like a man. YOU CANNOT CALL OUT EVERY COMIC IN THIS WORLD. YOu cannot use your thoughts to make another seem like something he is not.

Everybody should be bitching about the red mess littering our streets where children are welcome. I guess you think you have made big points in the last few weeks, but you have set yourself and innocent others for targets of humiliation.

How the hell can you be concerned about children who kill themselves over being gay, when you spend more time trying to glue your lifestyle onto others? How can you teach your children that they should cry like a bitch when someone dare say the word faqqot? Huh? You are weak, spineless, sinful and you cannot make people like you, agree with you, or accept you.

There have been more severe problems people have had to face in this world, and if they bitched all the time, they would have a decrease in their number. It is you, that are being responsible for gay children killing themselves. Half of this mess would not be said or read, if you just stop using the media to demand respect for yourselves. Some teachers you are. Not just because you are gay, but because as adults, we have to teach children that people in this world are not always nice, but you can't let that stop you from living a productive life.

Since you want to dictate other's lives, just think how much money was spent for clowns to dress in red, decorations all for a low down dirty lawyer who scared prison officials chitless. You could have used that money to start a fund for your gay children who wants to kill themselves. Do you think we like seeing you switching down our streets, in front of our families? Yet you are so hot to demand that non gays who dare say anything that does not fit into your lifestyle, be hit in the pocket.

You all are full of chit and whatever happens, blame yourselves. Remember, truth, even though it hurt, is more effective than a masked apology. This world was doing their own thing until you had kinks in your drawers and decided to start a war. You are not inside these people's heads and your brain is not so much better than others that you can tell when a person means things hes says, be it in a comedy setting, or in public. If you can read people that well, spend the time helping other gays who are having problems dealing with it, and stop trying to play mind readers.