Arnold's Mistress: Maria and I Cried Together

6/14/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Baena, has finally broken her silence about the scandal -- claiming she and Maria Shriver cried together after Arnold's wife learned about her love child.

0614_hello_magazine_cover_mildred_child_3
In an interview with Hello! Magazine, Baena finally reveals the name of the 13-year-old love-child -- Joseph -- and says when he found out Arnold was his father, his reaction was, "Cool!"

During the interview, Mildred says Maria sensed "something was up" after hearing "whispers" in the household about Joseph's resemblance to Arnold.

Mildred explained, "[Maria] would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."

Mildred says Maria finally asked her "point blank" -- and Mildred was so emotional, she fell down on her knees in front of her.

“She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

And despite reports that Joseph had only recently found out that Arnold was his father, Mildred says it isn't true -- Joseph has known for the last year ... and has carried the secret ever since.

Mildred says Joseph is now looking forward to building a relationship with his biological father.

tmz-top-comments-banner

Gatanegra Gatanegra

If that's love and respect for another human being, no thanks!

Paloma Paloma

I have so much love and respect for Maria.- ummm no not really cause you had an affair with her husband. I dont know who thought her respect but damn she has a twisted concept of the word.

Areawoman Areawoman

Everyone can sit in judgment but the truth is, there is a little bit of Mildred Baena/Maria/Arnold in all of us. WHO ARE WE to sit in judgment of the mistakes of others ... unless of course we are Saints. All saints stand up! There. I thought not.

Jeannine Wilson

Why would anyone believe this sl*t? Sounds like she's doing all she can to keep her name in the headlines. My heart goes out to Maria.

Craig

Caligirl's right - WHEN did this supposedly happen? Recently or ages ago?

Also, I admire Maria for taking the high road, but I can pretty much assure you that I wouldn't hug and console my husband's mistress. She would've gotten up of her own accord whenever she regained her strength...and I would've been long gone.

Sociopaths are Sad

I think I'm going to be sick. The spin on this story is unreal. It's obvious money has changed hands & people are being coached what to say. We'll never know the truth until someone writes an unauthorized tell-all. And even then....

National Enquirer is writing about lots of whispers about Maria Shriver running for president. Don't know how true that is, but that would explain the "strong" & "respectful" Maria spin for sure. SMH.

HumanNature

DNA TEST!!!

SORRY, I DO NOT SEE ANY RESEMBLANCE OF ARNOLD BEING THE FATHER!!!

Rock Singer

This is all very simple to understand.....the woman is a SLUT !!!

Kari

Like the others, I have a real difficult time swallowing "i have so much love and respect for Maria". This went on for years. Arnold and this woman deserve each others--two losers.

No comment

As Harvey, New Yorker's, and a majority of our society would say...ala Congressman Weiner... No laws were broken so its all good. They shared their love and procreated. Saint Maria gave her blessings, or maybe its just the Kennedy Klan has long history of cheating made her so accepting. Its a beautiful moment.

BTW- remember when Arnold was the President's commission for fitness? What the heck happened with his own overweight son?

HumanNature

HELLO! exclusive: Mildred Baena, the housekeeper who had a child with Arnold Schwarzenegger speaks out for the first time
14 JUNE 2011

When it was revealed that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a 13-year-old child with a trusted member of the family’s domestic staff, the world let out a collective gasp.

The mother, housekeeper Mildred Baena, has since been in hiding.

But with fictitious stories circulating in the media, she has decided to set the record straight, and is giving what will be her first and only interview exclusively to HELLO! magazine.

She is joined by the other protagonist in this distressing drama, son Joseph, who has dealt with the events of the past few weeks with a maturity way beyond his years.

When his grandmother sat him down one year ago to explain that Arnold Schwarzenegger was his father, he exclaimed: “Cool!”.

And his mother said the young boy is looking forward to building a relationship with the former Hollywood star.

Guatelaman-born Mildred revealed that she realised the truth once her son started to resemble the former Governor of California.

“It was as Joseph grew and I started to see the resemblance that I wondered – but It became more apparent as time went on,” she said.

“I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he [Arnold] wondered. But he never said anything to me.”

She also revealed that Marie Shriver, Arnold’s now ex-wife, had started to put two and two together when she heard whispers in the household about the pair's similarity.

“She would say things like, “I’m here if you need to talk.” I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria.

“Finally, she asked point blank.”

But it was Maria’s actions that shocked Mildred.

Finally, she expressed her sympathy for Arnold and what he must be going through: “He’s a good man and I know he’s suffering too. He loves Maria. I hope with time they work things out.”

WHY WOULD BAENA TALK TO ANOTHER GOSSIP MAGAZINE????

SHE SHOULD HAVE CONTINUE TO KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT!!!

HumanNature

I WONDER HAVE ANYONE DONE A DNA TEST ON THE CHILD????

Different Rules Apply

The kid in this Christmas picture isn't the maid's kid - it's Maria's - follow this link to see the clone of Arnold - Joseph is unmistakeably his child.

SoThere

Still think Arnie should do a DNA test.

Deesker

And everyone out there really believes this story, right?

HumanNature

LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!!!

A DNA TEST SHOULD BE DONE!!!

MoonDust

I just don't care for this story anymore, is all about the Weiner now.

indian girl

This sounds like a delusional fantasy to me - like the way Mildred would have LIKED it to have played out. Back in the real world........