Arnold's Mistress: Maria and I Cried Together

6/14/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Baena, has finally broken her silence about the scandal -- claiming she and Maria Shriver cried together after Arnold's wife learned about her love child.

0614_hello_magazine_cover_mildred_child_3
In an interview with Hello! Magazine, Baena finally reveals the name of the 13-year-old love-child -- Joseph -- and says when he found out Arnold was his father, his reaction was, "Cool!"

During the interview, Mildred says Maria sensed "something was up" after hearing "whispers" in the household about Joseph's resemblance to Arnold.

Mildred explained, "[Maria] would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."

Mildred says Maria finally asked her "point blank" -- and Mildred was so emotional, she fell down on her knees in front of her.

“She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

And despite reports that Joseph had only recently found out that Arnold was his father, Mildred says it isn't true -- Joseph has known for the last year ... and has carried the secret ever since.

Mildred says Joseph is now looking forward to building a relationship with his biological father.

tmz-top-comments-banner

Gatanegra Gatanegra

If that's love and respect for another human being, no thanks!

Paloma Paloma

I have so much love and respect for Maria.- ummm no not really cause you had an affair with her husband. I dont know who thought her respect but damn she has a twisted concept of the word.

Areawoman Areawoman

Everyone can sit in judgment but the truth is, there is a little bit of Mildred Baena/Maria/Arnold in all of us. WHO ARE WE to sit in judgment of the mistakes of others ... unless of course we are Saints. All saints stand up! There. I thought not.

Physical Graffiti

Why is SHE the home wrecker? Why isn't it HIM? It takes two. Why does the woman always go after the other woman? She didn't make vows to you - he did!

LBjim

She claims respect for Maria,yet she boinked her husband and had a baby?....unbelievable...I commend Maria for being in control. I am sure most women would lose it in this situation and you wouldn't blame them...

kitnplayn

"...I have so much love and respect for Maria."

You might be able to lie to them, but don't lie to me you cheating, home-wrecking hussy. If you had any love or respect for anyone, you wouldn't bed their husband. You have hurt so many people with your selfishness. Arnold is just as bad, but I'm not talking to him right now. There is no honour or loyalty in the American culture. You plow through people's lives, stab them in the back, and if you get caught, you just apologize. Sick culture.

??

I am sure he wants to build a relationship with Daddy, especially those deep pockets of his. Mom probably looking to get in on a little child support as well. Don't blame Arnie, bull sh*t I hope Maria takes him for ever penny he has (which won't happen but should) even if she does nothing but give it to charity. She is one of the few Kennedy relatives worth a damn (along with John's Daughter). Seems the women in this family were way better than the men and they still got sh*t on.

Italia

If everything was so nice between the homewrecker and housewife, I wouldn't think that Maria would leave Auhnold.
I don't believe a word this woman is saying. Her own common sense should have told her what she was doing was NOT ok.

Next thing you know, she'll be suing Auhnold for sexual harassment in the work place, that is, if Auhnold doesn't keep on coughing up the moola.

MariJoy

That reaction tells me Maria is not in love with A.S. - no woman in their right mind is THAT forgiving.

SantaFeJack

Oh, dear God, "I have so much love and respect for Maria." Gee, it sure doesn't seem that way. I really did LOL.
Hello magazine is noted for paying more money than any other tabloid mag...Mildred has finally cashed in. Suing Arnold (is there any doubt that's in the future?)will be such a long, drawn out affair...Hello mag is fast and dirty, and you can cash the check that afternoon.

Mike

lol.. you have so much love and respect but you stayed in her house after having sex and having a child with her husband. Lady, you can't have respect for Maria because you don't have any for yourself.

MP

That woman is a disgusting piece of trash. She needs to go away and stop talking about "her story."

Diane

Maria is wonderful person!

Paloma

Joi

Love and respect??? What is the name of the P.R. firm that helped her churn out this piece of garbage? I'm sure Arnold is footing the bill for this one.

Whatever!

I'm still not going to see any of your movies Arnold! The child is an innocent, but you and Mildred Baena are still garbage.

Ashley

These lines floored me:
"I'm here if you need to talk.” WHO SAYS THAT TO A WHORE-SLUT WHO SLEPT WITH HER HUSBAND?!
"I have so much love and respect for Maria." HAHAHAHA, NOW THAT'S WHY SHE SLEPT WITH HER HUSBAND!
“She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other." WHO WOULD CRY WITH THE VERY PERSON WHO HAS HURT HER IRREPARABLY?
"I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.” IT'S NOT ARNIE'S FAULT??! YEAH YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, IT TAKES TWO WHORES.
She expressed her sympathy for Arnold and what he must be going through: “He’s a good man and I know he’s suffering too." WOW ARNIE'S A 'GOOD' MAN FOR LYING ALL THESE YEARS TO HIS WIFE & FAMILY. HE'S REALLY SUFFERING....BECAUSE HE GOT FOUND OUT.

U N B E L I E V A B L E!

josh

I bet after the shock were off Maria there would be NO WAY today she would 'cry' with this ugly woman who sleep with Maria's husband. She would probably pick up a frying pan and hit her over the head with it then promptly throw her ugly ass out the front door.

Ashley

This slut is a liar. Maria left her home right after she found out, there's no way in hell would she do any of the things this whore says.