Arnold's Mistress: Maria and I Cried Together

6/14/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Baena, has finally broken her silence about the scandal -- claiming she and Maria Shriver cried together after Arnold's wife learned about her love child.

0614_hello_magazine_cover_mildred_child_3
In an interview with Hello! Magazine, Baena finally reveals the name of the 13-year-old love-child -- Joseph -- and says when he found out Arnold was his father, his reaction was, "Cool!"

During the interview, Mildred says Maria sensed "something was up" after hearing "whispers" in the household about Joseph's resemblance to Arnold.

Mildred explained, "[Maria] would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."

Mildred says Maria finally asked her "point blank" -- and Mildred was so emotional, she fell down on her knees in front of her.

“She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

And despite reports that Joseph had only recently found out that Arnold was his father, Mildred says it isn't true -- Joseph has known for the last year ... and has carried the secret ever since.

Mildred says Joseph is now looking forward to building a relationship with his biological father.

tmz-top-comments-banner

Gatanegra Gatanegra

If that's love and respect for another human being, no thanks!

Paloma Paloma

I have so much love and respect for Maria.- ummm no not really cause you had an affair with her husband. I dont know who thought her respect but damn she has a twisted concept of the word.

Areawoman Areawoman

Everyone can sit in judgment but the truth is, there is a little bit of Mildred Baena/Maria/Arnold in all of us. WHO ARE WE to sit in judgment of the mistakes of others ... unless of course we are Saints. All saints stand up! There. I thought not.

laura

I agree with CCC.. She has no respect and love for the wife..

Observer...ICU

Bull! I don't believe none of that. She is trying to gain sympathy from the public. This woman is a pest. Shoo fly shoo!

Gsharon 710

BooFreakingHoo

MESA

This woman needs psychological help, not to mention a good old fashion "ass whipping." She is truly delussional! It takes two? What kind of person would befriend her employer's husband? I tell you what kind- A TRASHY WHORE.
You know who I feel sad for? Arnold's legitimate children. I hope Maria takes his ass (Arnold) to the bank! Take a tip from Elin Woods and The Color Purple. Make Arnold a "Mister," as in The Color Purple. Tiger Woods is so Purple (Mr. Mister) that he can't even win at Golf. See what happens when you men can't keep your little head in it's proper place? It gets you in deep sh_)(*089& TROUBLE!!! lol

iluvla

I still can't get over how ugly this woman is! She had so much respect for Maria that she slept with her husband. What an ignorant skank!

Sonya in Tx

Women who are married to people who can afford housekeepers need one rule: the hired help must show up and do their work ONLY when the lady of the house is present.

JLB

LOL...love and respect? The Hello reporter must have a good poker face, because I would have laughed her right out of the studio after hearing this garbage.

I wonder if there is a bullsh*tters rehab program at Dr. Drew's for Patty.

dd

Boy what a filthy tramp, she wasn't crying when she was banging Arnie, well at least Maria handled it with class.

JMJ

I'm guessing she probably fell to her knees in front of Arnold too!

loloagogo

They look alike.

Michelle

This lady has balls! Saying she respects Maria is a load of crap. When you respect someone you respect their marriage. This woman needs to please just take the $ and go away!

Sandra

I'm going to puke!!

electriczipper

you can respect the person and not the marriage..what woman is going to turn down the sperminator?

Toby Weymiller

I would sleep with her now. She is really hot.

tookaa