Arnold's Mistress: Maria and I Cried Together

6/14/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Baena, has finally broken her silence about the scandal -- claiming she and Maria Shriver cried together after Arnold's wife learned about her love child.

0614_hello_magazine_cover_mildred_child_3
In an interview with Hello! Magazine, Baena finally reveals the name of the 13-year-old love-child -- Joseph -- and says when he found out Arnold was his father, his reaction was, "Cool!"

During the interview, Mildred says Maria sensed "something was up" after hearing "whispers" in the household about Joseph's resemblance to Arnold.

Mildred explained, "[Maria] would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."

Mildred says Maria finally asked her "point blank" -- and Mildred was so emotional, she fell down on her knees in front of her.

“She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

And despite reports that Joseph had only recently found out that Arnold was his father, Mildred says it isn't true -- Joseph has known for the last year ... and has carried the secret ever since.

Mildred says Joseph is now looking forward to building a relationship with his biological father.

tmz-top-comments-banner

Gatanegra Gatanegra

If that's love and respect for another human being, no thanks!

Paloma Paloma

I have so much love and respect for Maria.- ummm no not really cause you had an affair with her husband. I dont know who thought her respect but damn she has a twisted concept of the word.

Areawoman Areawoman

Everyone can sit in judgment but the truth is, there is a little bit of Mildred Baena/Maria/Arnold in all of us. WHO ARE WE to sit in judgment of the mistakes of others ... unless of course we are Saints. All saints stand up! There. I thought not.

Lauren Ashley

She is a whore. I have no compassion or sympathy for her. It is an insult to Maria to say this woman "loves and respects her". If you love and respect someone YOU DON'T SLEEP WITH THEIR HUSBAND!

niles

Well, he's definitely the father.

6one9

So now we are seeing what Arnold's ♥ child looks like.
Poor kid is going to have to be home schooled now that his pic is out there! WTF!!
Cha`` Ching Arnold``````````` and yeah ``` you'll be back alright! ☺

BeSerious

If what she says is true, Maria has so much more character and decency than Arnold. Showing this story to my 18yo son, explaining what's been happening, he says, "Arnold's a dirty man" in his best Arnold accent. Normally, our family saves that accent for "manly man" but now, I think we will use it for "dirty man." That will apply to The Weiner, Arnold. The next s*** who comes along.

Magik Mat

They just need to fill the house with Magik Mats and everything will be fine. www.magikmat.com

JoeFrancis

Wait, I think we might need to get Maury involved.

Bubbles

This interview looks like it was controlled by Arnold and Maria. It's not Arnold's fault? Give me a break. Of course it wa his fault. The Boobengrabber should not have been sexually harassing the staff. And the boy said "cool" when he found out that Arnold was his father? That I find hard to believe too.

I also find it hard to believe that Maria didn't know about this a long time ago.

House of LIES...

ThaQueen621

I love and respect you Maria and by the way, I'm smashing your husband!....Bitch please...NEXT

billy cema

I see dollar signs in her eyes.
That's what she has "love and respect" for.

Superman

She's so full of sh*t!!! She PURSUED Arnold. She made the first move! Now, she's acting like Arnold is the bad guy and that she loves Maria. Skanky scheming bitch, go away!!! F**king lowlife!!! All her children have different adulterous fathers!!!

Maura Cavaleri

This does not make sense. Why did he buy her a house then, pay $10,000 a month child support, get her implants and her daughter implants? Because he's a generous guy? She's lying about what Ahnold knew and when he knew it. Her story doesn't jibe with the info that's already out there.

Mexica

What part of the child looks like Arnold? He's the spitting image of his momma.....I don't see Arnold at all!

lynn

She must have been very good at something she did to him, cause she is a DOG to look at!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

likeomg

If she loved and respected Maria, why was she sleeping with her husband?

kim