Arnold's Mistress: Maria and I Cried Together

6/14/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Baena, has finally broken her silence about the scandal -- claiming she and Maria Shriver cried together after Arnold's wife learned about her love child.

0614_hello_magazine_cover_mildred_child_3
In an interview with Hello! Magazine, Baena finally reveals the name of the 13-year-old love-child -- Joseph -- and says when he found out Arnold was his father, his reaction was, "Cool!"

During the interview, Mildred says Maria sensed "something was up" after hearing "whispers" in the household about Joseph's resemblance to Arnold.

Mildred explained, "[Maria] would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria."

Mildred says Maria finally asked her "point blank" -- and Mildred was so emotional, she fell down on her knees in front of her.

“She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two.”

And despite reports that Joseph had only recently found out that Arnold was his father, Mildred says it isn't true -- Joseph has known for the last year ... and has carried the secret ever since.

Mildred says Joseph is now looking forward to building a relationship with his biological father.

tmz-top-comments-banner

Gatanegra Gatanegra

If that's love and respect for another human being, no thanks!

Paloma Paloma

I have so much love and respect for Maria.- ummm no not really cause you had an affair with her husband. I dont know who thought her respect but damn she has a twisted concept of the word.

Areawoman Areawoman

Everyone can sit in judgment but the truth is, there is a little bit of Mildred Baena/Maria/Arnold in all of us. WHO ARE WE to sit in judgment of the mistakes of others ... unless of course we are Saints. All saints stand up! There. I thought not.

Pat

" I have so much love and respect for Maria " yeah right....so then she F's her husband? Nothing but slut.

Jackie

Wow!!....hmm!!

ME

In one article I read Arnold put hand on the grandmaw, sister and this one with the baby. He was one bad-ass to have the whole family. And I must say this one with the child has no shame in her game. Her balls are bigger than Arnolds. LOLZ

Va Mom

Maria knows Arnold is a womanizer obviously. Probably does have some empathy for her housekeeper in that she understands Arnold was using her as he did many women.

Maria is an unusually forgiving woman. Says quite a bit for her character.

Susan

let me get this right.....she pulls the kid out of school to save him embarassment and then goes to the "rags" and puts his face out there for all to say......another money whore thinking bout herslef and guess what the kid is as UGLY as both of them
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rayna

The kid is good looking and looks sweet. I'm glad that his Dad is in his life at least.

dawnmarie

How many women do you know that would behave like Maria?
I know none. Maria is beyond decent & classy.
And this 'woman' & 'Arnold' knew this when they did what they did. Those two deserve each other!

Anonymous

I think there should definitely be a DNA test. This would be a tragedy if this is not his kid. Ruined a good marriage with Maria.

electriczipper

damn she is ugly
he has arnoldssss eyes

Steinberg

Rayna, the kid is good looking? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

YOu need your eyes checked.

mid

Yeah, and I'm a Martian.

Joi

I guess Patty thinks she's going to get Tiger Wood's mistress money.

Even though I don't like it, I understand why you would put yourself out there. If you're going to be a whore, you might as well get paid -- although she seems to be doing pretty well already. I don't understand why she has to put her son's picture on the front page. That just confirms the fact that she is a person of questionable principles.

I guess now that everything is out there in the open, Patty can feel free to drop to her knees in front of Arnold anytime.

As far as dropping to her knees in front of Maria, I don't buy that at all. She must have been searching for her dignity on the floor.

MusicMaven

Dear H@: Weinergate trumps Fuglygate, so your 15 mins were up...oh...10 mins ago! Afraid you missed your 'opportunity' to fully cash in on your infamy. NEXT!!!

But fear not, I hear *Well-Worn Vajay & Duck Lips Bikini Car Wash* has a WIIIDE opening... Contact: Octomom.

Alta

Kid DOES NOT look like Arno. Looks like mom.
Harvey has messed this story up, big time.

Areawoman